Scorched Sky Feedback & Bugs - 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! On presumptuous behalf of the folks there, thanks! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know what you are talking about Uwkete , there were pirates running into the celebration at Buccaneer Beach ,
    bright red for my little level 12 troub .:eek:
    It is one thing to have to dodge my way through to the cave , but all together another thing when you think you can browse
    through the wares at the merchant and you get sliced to pieces . :mad:
    What got me in the end was a crocodile.

The same problem is in the quest area in Darklight Woods , only here I was able to fight of the blue mobs on my
    character .
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

'A Small Chest' isn't consistent on where to click them top open. Sometimes the bottom works, or the hinge, or the top. Not even the same location on a chest in the same zone. I have seen players leave a chest because they couldn't get it open.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that is because the essence of the kill is still coating it , so to speed things up try to right click and pick loot, that will get rid of it so you can click on the chest .
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Last week one of my characters found something, i forget the name of it, that was worth a little over eight thousand status points. said it was level 200.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

What happens is the mob you killed body is sort of invis once its dead..right click the body that's over the chest and loot, the body will disappear, and then you'll be able to loot the chest to get your coin.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's especially icky (and hard to tell) when it's like an ice dervish or something that was pretty transparent in the first place...after doing a lot of my Daily Loyalty hunting with my 100s over in Eastern Wastes, I've gotten into the habit of doing Loot right off the bat, if they have the poor taste to die defending their treasure chests. ;->

How rude of them! ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, I will say this: I'm doing some last-minute gathering of Coins of Ember for my last-minute purchases from the merchants, and I gotta say, doing the new dungeon quest with a 110 Assassin auto-mentored down to 100 was wonderful. Didn't have to worry about the usual mobs, did okay against the few elementals in my path to the dungeon, and once in, pretty much went through the mobs like the usual hot knife through butter. My lessons learned from pulling one opponent at a time, though, with my baby Zerker stood me in good stead even with my uber-gal (well, as an Assassin, she did have only the one really good AoE, so...). :)

And I'd completely forgotten that the given reward you don't have to choose among is 8-16 Coins of Ember! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Y'know, as irritating as they can be when trying to get safely from the Druid Rings in The Sinking Sands to the dungeon, you gotta feel sorry for the Elementals; I mean, they probably just showed up for the holidays, and now they've got adventurers getting in their faces, killing them off, stealing their Coins... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.