DESTINY OF VELIOUS CRATE

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Spectre, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Spectre Active Member

You got me once...., Is this true?

• Journeyman’s Boots of Adventure grant a 15% run speed buff that stacks with current mount or run speed. AND, these will be usable on both Kaladim and Tarinax servers.

DESTINY OF VELIOUS CRATE
    • The Frostshadow Tyranodon is a flying dinosaur mount that flies. Did you catch that? FLYING TYRANODON! Flying is available as long as Destiny of Velious is unlocked on your server.
    • The Velium Multi-Forge is a handsome addition to any home that's looking for that warm, hygge feeling that only a fully functioning forge can provide to your living room. Also, it allows you to craft recipes from any tradeskill profession right there instead of needing multiple stations. But really, that ambiance.
    • The Velious Paintings Pack includes a painting of the original box art for Destiny of Velious, plus 5 other paintings on the Velious theme from Legends of Norrath.
    • The Coldborne EverPorter can everport you right outside all of the critical Velious dungeons. You do not want to miss out on this! Plus, if you are playing on live servers, it can also everport you to to all of the critical dungeons in Blood of Luclin and Reign of Shadows.
    • The Bag of Cold Calamity is an exclusive 66-slot appearance backpack that as a bonus includes a friendly (antagonistic) goblin that will jump out and make faces at people behind you.
    • EverVital Vitality Vial (2) will grant full adventure and tradeskill vitality and a 2-hour 100% experience bonus.
    • The Glory of Velious Merchant Crate is a 100-slot vendor crate for your goods and goodies. It comes with perks, too, in that it eliminates all broker fees.
    • Journeyman’s Boots of Adventure grant a 15% run speed buff that stacks with current mount or run speed. AND, these will be usable on both Kaladim and Tarinax servers.
    • The Overseer Velious Prelude Pack offers 3 new repeatable Overseer Velious Adventures that everyone can use on Live, Kaladim, and Tarinax servers. These offer exclusive rewards themselves and they do *not* use up one of your repeatable Adventure slots for the day.
    Get your Destiny of Velious Crate now!
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I have double confirmed this is the truth. That said, the (same) boots from a previous bundle now *also* work on Tarinax as well.
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Spectre like this.
  3. Spectre Active Member

Just noticed that the Journeyman’s Boots of Adventure was upgraded on Tarinax from the old adventure pack. Thanks!
  4. Rozyn Well-Known Member

"Flying is available as long as Destiny of Velious is unlocked on your server."
  5. Kriptini Hard Member

Can we not? Stackable runspeed is P2W for PvP. Change the old ones and the new ones back to status bonuses, please.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

And all Masters from the cash shop isn't P2W?

And no, I don't have the boots.
    Cataclysm likes this.
  7. Kriptini Hard Member

Obviously cash shop masters are also P2W. That's not what this thread is about. This thread is about the Destiny of Velious crate, which includes the Journeyman’s Boots of Adventure, which shouldn't give increased stackable movespeed in PvP servers. Please stick to the topic at hand.
  8. Dilon Active Member

Well, my son loves dinosaurs so I'll have to get it just so his little Froglok Paladin can ride around on it.

I also have collected all of the paintings over the years so I'll need to get it for that too.
    Arielle Nightshade and Kittybock like this.
  9. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I look at it like an expansion pack for TLE... since we don't pay for expansions they gotta get us somehow. Only thing is it only works for 1 character (I assume).
  10. Spectre Active Member

1 per character yes, but you can buy it as many times as you want haha
  11. shaunisme Member

Remember boots 15% stays after you die, so don't buy for every toon, detune pass on to alts. all mines have the buff and mounts heirloom.
    Siren likes this.
  12. Fangrim Active Member

This will no doubt go down as a NUMBER ONE TOP PRIOTITY bug fix now lol
    Schmetterling and Kriptini like this.
  13. Rufy New Member

Tradeskill level 30 level 10s wrecking new players even harder and making them quit. Game is dying fast. Dev team bans you for calling out the p2w bs. Mentoring won't be fixed till 22nd of this month. This team is a bunch of thieves. Taking money and killing the server for a quick cash grab.
    Tanky likes this.
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

The Tradeskill 30's/ 10 Adv level just went the extra mile and did their TS timeline up to a certain level, before going past 10 in adventure XP, mainly to avoid griefing in New Halas. That said, the Level 30 Tradeskill cloak is pretty sharp. That said, it is there for anyone to earn...they just have to craft a bit.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  15. Siren Well-Known Member

I think he means the L10s are able to use the OP dino mount you can't use til L30, which gives crazy-powerful stats that they can one-shot enemy L10s with.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  16. DENSER Well-Known Member

I bought 1 the 17, and used it btween the 1st anf 2nd .
    But after the roll back, items re gone.
    And with /claim it says it's allready use.
    Hope it ll b fix with the ticket i sent
  17. DENSER Well-Known Member

Btween 1st and 2nd emergency maintenance*
  18. DENSER Well-Known Member

Issue solve, tyvm
  19. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Actually, you can level up to 30 or above in Tradeskill, and get the Cloak from doing the TS line. I even have it on my level 7 swash. You can also use mounts--as mentioned--at level 30 TS.

Here's the cloak:

https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/321161371
  20. Sunlei Well-Known Member

That giant DINO people buy. DO NOT allow dino mount appearance to be hidden..ADD LOUD BOOMING FOOT STEPS to dino mount.

yeah we can see that giant heading towards us a MILE AWAY...I want to HEAR IT too!!!

BTW how do some classes without tracking manage to track me, I can see them making a 'bee line' right towards me and they do not have tracking???