Game down this late

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by pplnotsointelligent, Jun 17, 2021.

1. DENSER Well-Known Member

Ye just saw that, only tarinax lock now.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers, including Tarinax, are now online. We will have more information to share later today.
  3. Trenty New Member

Economy destroyed.
    Requesting a server rollback.

Membership cancelled until then.
  4. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

C'mon man! Wanting refunds, rebates, ranting about paying for services not received...

50 cents per day. So you want them to run credit cards back 50 cents... There are transaction costs and payment processing costs. For all of it's faults, DBG was the targeted victim, and all of us players were collateral damage.

Services not received, sue the people who committed the act. They are the ones responsible. They got caught cheating and exploiting the game, then went ballistic when they got banned. What did they think would happen? These people did this to every single player, it is those people who you should be mad at.

Now, with all the other problems, DBG and DarkPaws, have to work overtime to try and undo the damage these people did to the game, the economy, and the server. On top of that have to deal with nasty remarks from people. I would not want their job right now.

I have done my fair share of complaining in the past on different issues, but put the blame where the blame belongs, on the exploiters. This is costing DBG time and money.

They also said they are not done investigating, and more bans will be coming, some permanently. I suspect this is why they did not roll back right now, so they can trace where everything went.
  5. Zyxia Active Member

I heartily agree, DB have worked hard to get the game back up and they deserve credit for this. THANK YOU DAYBREAK :))
    and they still have to keep going after a long long night of battling to help us all get back in game.
    I think they deserve a medal not criticism. I hope they trace every IP these fraudsters use and ban them for life.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. smawtyrz New Member

I agree this is ridiculous... It just doesn't make sense by not rolling it back. This is exactly why the people who did this did what they did because they knew it would spell death for the economy of the server and cause irreversible damage. I don't know how it could be explained any better but the damage that was done wasn't mitigated even slightly by whatever they did. Most of the players banned were low levels who got baited into accepting free platinum. Multiple people in my guild had things for sale in the broker house that were bought and there items are gone and there platinum was set to 0. Other people are reporting logging in with obscene amounts of platinum in there mail and every item they had in the broker sold regardless of price, others didn't sell anything in the broker. I started playing the night of May 29nth and amassed 28 platinum krono was selling for 32 platinum. I was 4 platinum away from ensuring I could play an additional month. Because of this there is 0 chance of me being able to purchase a krono to continue playing. I imagine there are other people in similar situations, it is just extremely bizarre that we are expected to eat this loss, and for those who bought krono from DBG and sold them and had the plat removed they just straight lost cash. I can't see a healthy server without a rollback but perhaps the issue is that a rollback isn't even possible. Would like to see more transparency from staff about this though.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  7. Zyxia Active Member

Thank you Mepps for keeping us informed. You must also be feeling very tired, frustrated and utterly fed up.
  8. DENSER Well-Known Member

criticism is at the level of communication, no news for 10h. no information on this problem.
    Would also be happy and honeyed if your internet provider did the same, if a water or electricity cut occurred?
    Obviously this is not as vital, but it is a service for which we pay.
    A profession for them that takes care of the game and I will teach you something, they are even paying for it.
    Would you have the idea to send a thank you email to your internet provider after a 10 hour break without news, I doubt it.
    There was clearly a non-existent communication problem. Simple.

Well done to them for fixing this problem, too bad to have put us in the dark.
    It's a community game. I think we r part of it... Right ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Pixistik like this.
  9. trollanfrog Member

Because cancelling memberships always gets people what they want......
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there seam to be still enough people playing the general chat is alive , I hope we can recuperate from this , would make me sad if some people destroyed our last chance for a PvP server .

And the broker is down , I guess they still have problems .
  11. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Usually if the game is down unexpectedly for more than half a day they toss out a potion pack of some kind as a claimable.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Smashey Well-Known Member

Who could have known PvP players were toxic and would exploit a bug that has been known to the developer team for over a year or cheat in any way possible to gain an advantage. If only they were warned about this bug. If only.
  13. krokous Member

Rly? Tarinax is locked...
  14. DENSER Well-Known Member

Tarinax again locked.
    News why? No.
    News when it ll b ok ? No

Idc if u guys need to fix things.
    Always better to do that now than in 2 weeks and thx u.
    But ' nom de dieu' could you make a effort to share informations with us ?
    It's the least of things to do
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and Tarinax is down again .
  16. DENSER Well-Known Member

******, I feel like I'm talking to my kids and teaching them a stupid life lesson. No kidding
  17. krokous Member

Its 11 pm here, should i stay awake or just give up for today (or all weekend is no play also)?
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Tarinax is locked again. Details forthcoming.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Ditto.
  20. DENSER Well-Known Member

At least that has the merit of making you react. You have to sweat and I'm aware of it, but if you don't take the community following you into consideration, it's a sure flop.