Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Accendo Guest

Good question. This topic hasn't come up because I think my superiors want me to get my bearings on how things work and more familiar with the community. I'd certainly be open to the idea though.
    Siren, Marae and Breanna like this.
  2. Accendo Guest

Ah-send-o would be how I hear it in my head between bouts of hearing the lyrics to Never Gonna Give You Up which now you get to enjoy too.
  3. Zyxia Active Member

Welcome and warm greetings Accendo, you have some big boots to fill. I am sure you will achieve this, as already we are loving your humour :)
    Bishia, Marae, Accendo and 2 others like this.
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Welcome Accendo! We shall indeed miss Dreamweaver and are very glad that you are here to fill his worthy shoes. I see also a new name Mepps giving out information on the Destiny of Velious Pack in another thread. Is he also a new manager of some sort? Welcome to him also if so!
    Marae likes this.
  5. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Hahahahah! Already you are Rick Rolling us?!?!! How unDreamweaver like .. or is it???
    Bishia and Marae like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Mepps was only filling the job till we get a new manager , or so I have been told .
    The next day I found Accendo doing the job , I found him first , he's mine .
    JK I will share Him .
    Bishia, Geroblue, Marae and 1 other person like this.
  7. Peace Member

Welcome Accendo!
    Marae and Accendo like this.
  8. Carribea Active Member

hi Accendo and welcome to our little world of Norrath....i am sure you will do great :) .....someone brought up the coffee and donuts for Monday mornings.....but they did forget the most important thing.....Friday Night Steak Dinners......nods a few times.
    also could you please put in a good word with the devs for some nicer looking outfits.....sexy looking leather and cloth would be lovely....most of what's for sale or drops is....umm.....well i'm just gonna say it....butt ugly....i get high heels are most likely out of the question......but the caster robes, pants and boots....time to bury them with grandma......some more housing item bundles would be great as well.......and image uploading would be great lol.....be so much easier to show what i am talking about.
  9. Crazycatlady Member

Welcome Accendo! Glad to meet you. All I ask is that you remember the solo players. :)
  10. vlada Active Member

you should be aware that the CM s not a designer or a dev and has no control over those things
    Tkia likes this.
  11. Marae Well-Known Member

OMG how did I MISS this announcement??? It's Sunday and that was Wednesday? Accendo, I am so ashamed of myself for not giving you a warm welcome that very day! No more lost time! Welcome, welcome, welcome! As so many have said, you have some big shoes to fill, but you seem to be doing a fine job so far. I am loving your humor! I think you'll fit right in (take that as a compliment!)
    Accendo and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

A community Manager can mediate between us and the designers or Developers , that what dreamweaver did .
    dremweaver would always say I tell this guy or that guy .
    Carribea and Breanna like this.
  13. Test Taffies Active Member

Hailz of greetingz and perhaps cheez to you Accendo. Big shoez er perhaps flipperz or maybeez it was bootz to fill. Good luck and congo-ratz to you on the position.
    Accendo and Breanna like this.
  14. Fixthedamgame New Member

The Great God Welcomes You,
  15. Myxx <Into Harms Way> Maj'Dul

Welcome Accendo! We would like to get to know you better!
    Have you played EQ2 for very long? What EQ2 classes do you enjoy playing?

Looking forward to seeing more interaction from you in Discord! As previously stated, you have really big shoes to fill. Dreamweaver was great about answering questions in Discord. Even if the reply was only to say "I'll try to find out more information" or "I'll ask about that". The point was it made the players feel like they were being heard. That's huge.

I hope to see you working with the community in a similar manner :)
    Juraiya, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  16. Bishia New Member

or just muffin tops. Those are great!! ;)
  17. Bishia New Member

Welcome Accendo, We are glad to have!
  18. Moonchanter New Member

Welcome, can you find out why not fix Mentoring on PVP server today ?
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

Because today was only a serverreset - not a patchday ;)
  20. Lyhungarin New Member

Welcome Accendo :)