Destiny of Velious Crate!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the 4 pictures are different than the old ones
    Ahhh and we have a new community manager , hello " Accendo " ( at least for now )
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Ghosting Member

Wow that sounds like a wonderful pack. I really like the idea that you get 3 overseer quests that don't use up adventure time. I might buy it specifically because of that. :)
  3. Trajan New Member

Can anybody who has already purchased the Destiny of Velious Crate please tell us more about the new Overseer Adventures? How often are they repeatable? What are the rewards? Is there an end time for this event?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

you get a blue quest series that you can endlessly repeat, no special reward otherwise it seems
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Blue? That's disappointing.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One box per account. And yeah, everything in the crate can only be passed around to alts on the same server. If you're only on one or two servers, that might not be so bad, but I'm on 6, so I mainly only got this one for the fancy Forge on the one server that didn't already have tons of crafting stations available. ;->

Uwk
    who'd really, really like a consolidation ability for Status Points in the Shared Bank...
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, the stuff they're repeating from the original Crate, like the fancy Forge, has a "blue" tinge to everything, indicating it's from a chilly region. (/sigh) It's a cute gag, except for the really nasty-looking blue ham for the provisioner section of the Forge. :p

Uwk
    who does not eat blue eggs and ham...
    Bishia and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Anyone can buy this crate; I just did a couple of days ago, and I don't have anyone in any of the TLE servers. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

do those Overseer quests give XP ?
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure; I don't use 'em myself. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

It all sounds lovely to me and I can't wait for the 15th of June when my bank account settles a disputed mistake so that I can purchase this Destiny of Velious Crate. I really want the All-In-One Forge. And I adore blue ham .. much better than Green Eggs and Ham believe me .. have tried both! Don't diss it until you've tried it! LOLOL

Am I understanding correctly that the crate can only be gotten on Kaladim Server? If so it's great that I have 2 seldom played characters over there. Will have to get them out and de-mothball them!
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No you can get it on any server
    Breanna likes this.
  13. msheaf1 New Member

Can the Multi-Forge be placed in a guild hall?
  14. Komatus Well-Known Member

Yes!

----Komatus----
  15. msheaf1 New Member

Thanks!!!!
  16. Bishia New Member

My understanding is that it is geared toward the Kaladim and Tarinax servers but anyone on any server can get it and use what is in it.
  17. Asteny New Member

The bag of Cold Calamity the 66 slot one can I put the bag in shared bank slot so that I can use it for the shared inventory slot increase?
  18. Hreysti Member

Yes it is heirloom.
  19. Asteny New Member

Thanks I need that for my gazillion alts.
  20. Moonchanter New Member

So you did not fix Mentoring on PVP server today because ?