Destiny of Velious Crate!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DESTINY OF VELIOUS CRATE

With the launch of Destiny of Velious on the Kaladim server, we have a new web pack full of new and requested rewards: the Destiny of Velious Crate! This new pack costs $34.99, contains over $125 in value, works for all servers (not just Kaladim), and can be purchased multiple times per account.

Keep reading to see what's inside!

• The Frostshadow Tyranodon is a flying dinosaur mount that flies. Did you catch that? FLYING TYRANODON! Flying is available as long as Destiny of Velious is unlocked on your server.
    • The Velium Multi-Forge is a handsome addition to any home that's looking for that warm, hygge feeling that only a fully functioning forge can provide to your living room. Also, it allows you to craft recipes from any tradeskill profession right there instead of needing multiple stations. But really, that ambiance.
    • The Velious Paintings Pack includes a painting of the original box art for Destiny of Velious, plus 5 other paintings on the Velious theme from Legends of Norrath.
    • The Coldborne EverPorter can everport you right outside all of the critical Velious dungeons. You do not want to miss out on this! Plus, if you are playing on live servers, it can also everport you to to all of the critical dungeons in Blood of Luclin and Reign of Shadows.
    • The Bag of Cold Calamity is an exclusive 66-slot appearance backpack that as a bonus includes a friendly (antagonistic) goblin that will jump out and make faces at people behind you.
    • EverVital Vitality Vial (2) will grant full adventure and tradeskill vitality and a 2-hour 100% experience bonus.
    • The Glory of Velious Merchant Crate is a 100-slot vendor crate for your goods and goodies. It comes with perks, too, in that it eliminates all broker fees.
    • Journeyman’s Boots of Adventure grant a 15% run speed buff that stacks with current mount or run speed. AND, these will be usable on both Kaladim and Tarinax servers.
    • The Overseer Velious Prelude Pack offers 3 new repeatable Overseer Velious Adventures that everyone can use on Live, Kaladim, and Tarinax servers. These offer exclusive rewards themselves and they do *not* use up one of your repeatable Adventure slots for the day.
    Get your Destiny of Velious Crate now!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

COOL . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome Mepps our new Community Manager .:) just noticed that now
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

It *could* have changed, but I'm pretty sure Mepps is just filling in for us on top of their regular duties (DCUO, etc) until the new CM was hired and is brought up to speed. Today is their first day from what I understand, so Mepps will probably be back to their regular job soon and not be stuck dealing with us. :p
  4. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

When I saw "crate", I thought this was an RNG crate.

This is a great deal for $35. The teleporter itself is nearly worth that price. The mount, forge, broker case, and boots makes it a must-buy.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Siren like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

is this for EVERYONE? on ALL servers?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

...since the post specifically mentions functions on live, as well as the stackable J-Boot buff working on Kaladim and Tarinax..... I'm guessing yes.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

Well since you get it via your wallet I'd expect they'll be happy to give it to anyone prepared to open one. :rolleyes:
    Melt likes this.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
  9. Almee Well-Known Member

Congratulations on finally selling a crate that is worth the cost.
    Arielle Nightshade and Siren like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it's sais in the first post that the crate contains a value of over $126 , I can belief that .
    And when I was looking for this on the market place , I saw that there are other things on sale too.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Can the teleporter be placed in a guildhall?
    Robynous and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Where on the Marketplace is this? I am on AB and not seeing it, nor does the person that wants it.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

14. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Not on the marketplace in game. You have to click the link above and buy it from the DBG website to add to your account and /claim in the game
  15. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

People are saying in general chat that the Coldborne EverPorter only lets you access the heroic zones from Echo Caverns in RoS. Can we get some clarification on that, please?
  16. Siren Well-Known Member

Are the mount, sales crate and 66-slot bag all per character?
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

for each person you buy a crate for, was like that with all the other packs they sold .
  18. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

You think they'd miss out on getting folks to swipe the ol' CC multiple times?

Or you could pick up the Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition for $23.99 (Mac or PC version) on the sale running through tomorrow. Just depends on which you think has more value... but I guess those Overseer missions just can't be beat!
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  19. Siren Well-Known Member

I've bought FFXIV a couple times. It puts me to sleep in about 10 minutes each time, sorry.

And besides, I'm on Tarinax in EQ2. There's no open PvP server in FFXIV.
    Cataclysm, Pantaro, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  20. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Arielle Nightshade likes this.