Can you get familiars from past seasons?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Nilyana, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Nilyana Active Member

Is there a way to get standard familiars from older seasons? There's a season six familiar (just a regular one) I'd like to get on an alt, but not sure if there's any way to do that?
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

They just had a special sale for Memorial Day which included all past season familiar crates. So, unfortunately, if you missed that I believe you will have to wait and see if they offer that again.
  3. Nilyana Active Member

Ah, of course I missed it in the short period I couldn't play. :rolleyes: Well, at least it's possible it might happen again. Do you know if they were being sold by season? Or was it just completely random what you got?
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Past seasons are always available to purchase on the market. Not exactly an optimal way of getting it since the ones you get will still come down to random chance, but at least it's an option.

I'm guessing you want a certain familiar for the appearance, because it only make sense to just keep using the most current season for their stats.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Nilyana Active Member

I'd take the chance, since it's just a common one, but I don't see any past seasons for sale - just season 8 and the free pride ones are showing up for me in the market.

Yeah, it's just for appearance, it's the ominous hound. My necro has a pet illusion wand that's the same, thought it would be cool to have two hellhounds with me.
  6. Daryx Well-Known Member

The ones for the sale were being offered and separated by season, so you were able to buy any of the single or multiple crate options.