Question about a house item...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Coldain Butler dude...when you hail him and let him accompany you outside, how long is he supposed to these days? I've had one toon been followed around for hours, now... ;)

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

WOW I've had that little dude for years now and never realized he followed you around LOL
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of the responses you can do with him in his dialogue is something like "Please accompany me when I leave." i.e., when you leave the house, he becomes a vanity pet, and belts out encouraging "yes man" phrases every once in awhile, even if you're a bad guy ("[your name here] is the most evil and despicable person in all of Norrath indeed." or something similar). ;->

But he'll respond to your initial request that he can only do it for an hour, then he has to get back to his duties (whatever those are; the minute you get back into your house, he parks himself wherever you put him and doesn't move until you Hail him :D). It used to be that it didn't seem like an hour; now it seems like he's out there with you until...when? :-/

That's my question, if anyone knows how much longer he stays out now (and if you can get him to shut up and go home after a bit ;->)...

Uwk
    Cassta, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sadly, now he appears to be /bugged; I've put in a Bug report and also something in the Bug Report forum. :-/

I really, really don't want to have to re-do my AA tree again... >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  6. Cassta Well-Known Member

Agreed. I love the little cute guy but if it is him or redoing AA trees again, sadly I will be sending flowers to his funeral. :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.