One Last Time

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 14, 2021.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

Aw, you'll be missed but good luck at your endeavors!
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Poor Benito...lol
    Cassta, That guy., Smashey and 5 others like this.
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

DW,

May your paths be fair and your pints be full.

Kitty
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

5. Soulwhisper New Member

Good luck in your endeavors
  6. That guy. Well-Known Member

He's currently applying for the job, guarantee it. Probably competing with Siggy. Maybe they'll have a mod-off.
    Smashey, Tanto, Tkia and 4 others like this.
  7. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

That's a bit immature. I've purposely avoided Dreamweaver's EQ2 thread so as not to overshadow his departure. I said my regards on the EQ1 thread. Please behave like actual adults and leave the drama at the door.

If anything, Discord suspensions will now be permanent and it's possible a tough CM (remember Roshen, Roxxlyy vs. Zaztozia, Piestro, Dreamweaver) will come in. You really should appreciate what Dreamweaver has done for everyone (for all sides).

And no, I won't be applying for CM (nor have I harbored any intent to do so). The next CM is probably Mithril who joined the Daybreak team on Planetside 2 last week.

PlanetSide 2 - News - CM Mithril reporting for duty!

I won't respond to this thread further. Please show some respect.
  8. That guy. Well-Known Member

Confirmation noted.
    Smashey and Pixistik like this.
  9. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

Well you are a dick.

Call someone out in a thread, who hasn't even commented, and then insult him when he responds.

Nice.

Just to point out, YOU are the one overestimating YOUR value and YOU are the one derailing this thread.

@Dreamweaver - Sorry for being so salty at the state of the game. You seemed like a very engaged community leader, good luck wherever you go.
    Cassta and Schmetterling like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, all you Drama Flakes, this thread is about Dreamweaver, no one else. Knock it off.

DW, good luck with everything and hope to see you in Norrath as a fellow adventurer! :)

Uwk
    AOE1, Juraiya, Cassta and 3 others like this.
  11. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I heard a rumour, just wanted to say goodbye Dreamweaver, you were a decent CM. I did wonder how long someone can do a customer service job in California though. There must come a time when you need to earn a few coppers more.

Any idea (from someone other than Benito) of who might take the reigns? Or maybe the position has become redundant given the EQ2 team's systematic disregard of customer opinions and feedback? Ultimately, all they need is for someone to say when the downtime will and won't be, and give a link to the patch notes. Other than that, what is the job? Trying to fire fight the ban-cannon in discord? There's not really a community left to manage.
  12. Matik Member

I don't think anyone will blame you :). Thanks for not banning people who talk about the game and for trying to get certain individuals to actually communicate with the players through the podcast thing.
    Juraiya, Cassta and Siren like this.
  13. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

So long, and thanks for all the tater tots.
    Juraiya, Cassta, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  14. That guy. Well-Known Member

Such language. They teach you that playing Gorgon? I wished DW well. The rest was a bonus.
    Pixistik likes this.
  15. ishkabibble New Member

So you figured out how to beat EQ2. It’s about time slacker.

Dreamweaver(){execute.shutdown; return 0;}

-Labelleth(necro)
  16. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

Still trying to make this thread about you huh? You are a joke.
  17. That guy. Well-Known Member

If you keep saying it, maybe it'll be true someday?
    Pixistik likes this.
  18. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

You call someone out to insult them, and then act as if you have given us some "bonus", now you cant stop responding, because you have to get the last word in, huh?

So cringe. You are the type of person to give Dreamweaver a migrane :rolleyes:
    (That's who the thread is supposed to be about, not you sweetie)
    Siren likes this.
  19. Beee Well-Known Member

Sadly jobs change - thx for your work here and have a good time in your new challenge"
    Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. That guy. Well-Known Member

Are you still going? Geez, just ask Benito for his number, the whole Captain-Save-A-Benito isn't needed.