One Last Time

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 14, 2021.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting us know dw. :( Your post revealed your genuine heartfelt feelings toward us and also expressed how we feel about you. I can not begin to tell you how much I will miss your humor and dedication. You exemplify the quintessential community manager and will be extremely hard to replace. You will be missed. :( Thank you for all you have done for us. Safe travels and Godspeed. May your life always be filled with joy, love, success and happiness. <3
    Cylob, Geroblue, AOE1 and 4 others like this.
  2. Cassta Well-Known Member

Well said!
  3. Oxavia New Member

Ah, but the true question is 'Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?' Wish you luck along the road xx And don't forget to pop in once in a while and ask, 'so whaddid I miss?'
  4. ArgentGarou Member

5. ArgentGarou Member

Fair winds and safe journey
  6. Seneeb New Member

/target Dreamweaver
    /salute

When there's trouble you call D W

*edit*
    wow, it says new member on the side, this account was opened in 99 lol
  7. Trynbuy Member

Good Luck you will be missed
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That was my secondary favorite part of selecting my name.
  9. serakk New Member

Thanks for everything, Dreamweaver. May your path be bright and burden light.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

You have no idea how much we will miss you. You have been so on top of everything, and did awesome at keeping us informed. You had a great sense of humor, (I guess you needed to, to put up with ttobey) And yes pop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing. /hugs
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Take care and good luck, you'll be missed <3
  12. Ghosting Member

See you later Dreamweaver. You were a great community manager for the time that we had you. You will definitely be missed. Lol, I never posted this before but I really like your name, it reminds me of the web page creating software Adobe Dreamweaver.
  13. Ghosting Member

lol yeah my account is old too but it goes based on how many posts you've made on the forums. Once you post enough it'll say well-known member.
  14. Barbarosa_Rex Member

Good Journeys Dreamweaver
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's about that time everyone, it's been quite a ride, thank you for the kind words. I'll see you all again.

-dw
  16. Pink Poodle Maid of the Evening Storm

17. Easily Lost New Member

Safe travels DW. You will be missed. I am sad to see you go but happy for you in your new endeavors. You were one of a kind.
    /hug
  18. Juraiya Well-Known Member

We're really going to miss you. You were the best community manager we ever had.

Good luck in the future!
  19. Twyla Well-Known Member

You will be greatly missed. The best community manager EVER.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It's strange to see you on the forum as member only dreamweaver .

You were always fair and if we sometimes needed to get ourselves under control your firm guidance showed us the way
    Thanks making sure this rambunctious crowed was in line ( most of the time )
    you will be missed.
    In my book you have been entered in to the Hall of Fame .
    I wish you the best in your future and , stay in touch .