Tarinax Lives on May 11th!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Obano Well-Known Member

2. Siren Well-Known Member

Last I knew on Discord, Dreamweaver had a call into the devs and they were working on it. Didn't sound fixed though. I'd keep an eye on Discord.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I can claim the EQII Great Escape Crate
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Asert New Member

Is it possible to opt out of PVP (similar to Warmode) or is it all the time in open world/dungeons?
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

The PVP server is all PVP all the time.
  6. Uncertain New Member

So, what happened? No Tarinax server up yet - a day after projected launch. Or am I missing something?
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

go to the event server and make a toon , that's where Tarinax is for certain Uncertain .
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  8. Vantos New Member

why can not find the server?is a premium member .have tried all variants EU - USA - Test but can not find it at all.vart hittar man den?
    is it running at all?
  9. Vantos New Member

you will not find an Event server . is something wrong?
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

Open your launcher. Make sure it's set to:
    Version: US English in the top left corner.

When you get to your character screen, click on the brown Create Level 1 Character Button at the bottom left.

Then 4 Different Server Choices Will Appear, Each in its own Separate Box.

Click on the third box from the left: EVENT. Event says "Player Versus Player Enabled" at the bottom of that box.

Great! Now make a character. Tarinax will be listed as the server when you're done creating your character. :)
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  11. Maike New Member

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]thanks for the help, works well now. Got a little tired in the skull of everything. o_O
    volume_up
    content_copy
    star_border[/COLOR]
    Siren likes this.
  12. ehene New Member

are the grandmaster spells able to be made on the tle pvp server TARINAX
  13. Chrisworld Active Member

I would give anything for them to be able to re-run Live Events, especially the one that ran before TSO. LU 45-49. that was so much fun, so many memories killing those void tempest/beasts and grinding for those notes of appreciation and buying appearance armor and stuff from the merchants.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no Grandmaster spells no
    Tarinax runs on the same rule set as any TLE server, bad transportation , nothing over Master besides the ones you get every 10 levels .
    there is no AA on Tarinax , no adorning , no transmuting , not any of those advanced technics .
    We only got griffins , horses and carpets beyond Antonica and Common Lands .
    So think simple , this is a PvP TLE server with slightly different progress through the expansions .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Raff Well-Known Member

Not quite true...we get 50 AA points to allot on the 1rst page. I got all 50 AA by lvl 51 or 52. Use them wisely, lol
    Schmetterling likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

THANKS Raff , I guess I have to see if I can now use my trade skill AAs , that would make crafting so much easier .
    Kittybock and Breanna like this.
  17. Raff Well-Known Member

No luck there Schmett...those points are just there to taunt you :(
    Breanna, Siren and Schmetterling like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol Raff already found out , they always pick on those poor crafters , no supper powers for us .
    Breanna, Siren and Kittybock like this.
  19. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I REALLY miss the crafting AA's, tbh. It is painfully slow crafting things for others.
    Raff, Breanna and Siren like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It makes crafting painful period .
    If you sometimes even fail very easy combines , something is just of .
    And what is it with taking away any studs on the crafting chest you get for the crafting tutorial ?, please at least put one crafting advantage back on , every bit helps .
    Raff, Breanna and Siren like this.