Fixed Internally Pasties for my Mystic

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lateana, May 11, 2021.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I was awarded a chest piece (Skylord's Chain Shirt of Fortitude) Monday the 10th. It was an upgrade for me so I switched to it. I was immediately shocked to see that my little Defiler was now wearing pasties. This persisted after camping out and through zoning, etc.
    Breanna and Carynn like this.
  2. Kashue Member

We will <cough> need a <cough> picture of said bug <cough> before we can investigate this error...

:p

Sorry, i just read Pasties for Mystic and thought there was a new trend with healers. lol
    Zeddicious, Breanna and Lateana like this.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Really! PIC PLZ!!

And here I was thinking that Mystics had begun eating Colorado miners meat pies. Hahahah!

Too bad that the servers just went down for Update because I was going to rush my Mystic out to get Skylord's Chain Shirt of Fortitude to see if indeed she could wear pasties too .. oohlala! Would they come out as pasties for a male character too? Too funny that!!
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I can't seem to add an image without a hosting service I don't have :(
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I hope the tassels didn't make it through too!
    Zeddicious, Lateana and Breanna like this.
  6. Tajar Well-Known Member

LOL
  7. MSG1 Member

do you recall where this came from? ive had several players asking me where to get one but still no info where it comes from even on eq2u or fandom
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, I don't think that was intended. Either the item has to be fixed, or the name needs to be changed, eh?

I've fixed the appearance issue for the Skylord's Chain Shirt of Fortitude internally. Watch for the fix to be included in a future hotfix.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

imgur.com - can upload for free without user
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I use imgur for my posts, but this own forum won't *show* the pictures when I try to properly link them, even though I've successfully linked from that site in past post. *shrug* it's weird.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

after you have posted one, right click and show image on imgur
    there you copy the url to paste into an image tag here