Tarinax Lives on May 11th!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

And anything can change if the community asks for it
    WhysperWynde and Siren like this.
  2. Julesholland Active Member

PVP in EQ2 is going ahead and not a xxxx is given...
  3. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Will we be able to use our UI's when the server starts?
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this is a regular server with PvP and a TLE set up I don't see why you would not be able to .
    We are able to use all those UI's , you just set it up just like with all new toons .
  5. smoketester New Member

Tarinax lives on May 11th!
    (but don't plan on playing until the 12th or 13th due to the next emergency maintenance)
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The main post has been updated.
    WhysperWynde and Siren like this.
  7. Dakis New Member

Will rules against botting and cheating be enforced on Tarinax?
    Siren likes this.
  8. Jarvan Member

We have any info on the betrayal stuff? are we going back OG where classes are faction locked? or can we be whatever class on whatever side? No one seems to have a clue.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

I hope they put the two Priests of Discord back in. Then you can roll on the side you want to be on from the start, talk to the Priest of Discord, and change your class to the desired faction-locked class right away and be off leveling. :)
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

Missing answers:

Will there be level locking?
    Will PVP be fixed so it doesn't start until level 10?
    Will any claim items be available? (some things are on Kaladim)
    Will the Celebration Buncle Pack be available? (it is on Kaladim)

Thank you, Dreamweaver!
    WhysperWynde and Frostfang like this.
  11. Piiv New Member

Free or pay?
  12. Siren Well-Known Member

All Time Locked Progression servers are gold sub only, including TL PvP Tarinax. Even TL PvE Kaladim's Destiny of Velious beta, which also starts May 11, will require the subscription.

If you have plat on a live server, you can try and use it to buy a krono (1 month sub paid for with in-game currency), though.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  13. Hoiyay Active Member

Can somebody explain what it means for "Free-Trade" to be enabled please?
  14. Siren Well-Known Member

It's like Isle of Refuge or Rivervale: Dungeon drops aren't bound to any person or group, so you can freely give them to alts, trade them to people or sell them on the broker. Quest drops are usually still no-trade, though. A lot of misc items (holiday mounts from Santa Glug's presents in Q/FP, for example) can also be freely traded or sold, instead of being no-trade or Heirloom for whomever picks them up.

Fair warning: This also means even Fabled gear and dungeon loot can drop from your bags if you're killed in PvP, though. Be sure to bank any good drops you get ASAP.
    Carynn and WhysperWynde like this.
  15. Spectre Active Member

• Fury gain 10% of the maximum possible combat mitigation against ability damage
    Wardens don't get anything? o_O
    • Templar gain 10% of the maximum possible combat mitigation against ability damage
    • Warlock gain 30% of the maximum possible combat mitigation against ability damage
    • Wizard gain 30% of the maximum possible combat mitigation against ability damage
  16. Daarkstar Active Member

Lol wardens need a nerf if anything
    Hoiyay and WhysperWynde like this.
  17. Mollusc New Member

More info about Tarinax start (in Russian).
    WhysperWynde and Schmetterling like this.
  18. Ketzerei84 New Member

12pm... noon?
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Mollusc I don't speak Russian , but I love it that you did this post for your country man and woman :)
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Siren I always thought that only items treasured and lower would drop as loot on any PvP server , at least that's how it worked on Nagafen and Deathtoll when I playedon those servers , but I could be wrong , so better make sure to put anything in a save place as soon as you can .

Oh also any tokens or coins that are heirloom on the other servers can be freely traded on this server , so you can earn
    shards , marks and such and hand them to an alt on another account or a friend or even sell them on a broker .
    Any heirloom item you bought from the Marketplace will most likely still be heirloom .