Fixed Internally Debuff when zoning

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DonPepin, May 7, 2021.

1. DonPepin New Member

issues while zoning
    Description: Every time I change zones with my toon Narla all my buffs turn off along with my mount, merc, sidekick and familiar.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Server + part of the logs while zoning would be helpfull for the devs to track this down
  3. Maddrooid New Member

@Beee how do I get the logs? I have the same problem on a new toon on Maj Dul.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Logs can be activated or deactvated with the command /log
    File is located in [Installationdirectory]\Everquest II\logs\[Server]\eq2log_[Charactername].txt
    Dont forget to turn off the logs again unless you use tools like ACT.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I am going to 'like' this so that maybe they can find the issue and fix it. I see this in general chat every day by someone so this is more than just one person having this problem. As for logs, DB has access to every accounts logs. Maybe need to give a date and time and let them find it that way. I do not recall a 'log' telling us when a buff goes poof. This is NOT EQ1.
  6. AOE1 Well-Known Member

If it does, I probably have it clicked OFF since I don't need everything that happens rolling by on my screen's chat box.
  7. Kalderon 2 Member

It does sounds like once, that happened to me. Try to redo all your AA points and save again. At least, back in the days, it did solved my problems.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Barin999 New Member

The same is going on with my Troub. Other toons on the same account do not seem to be affected.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah-HA!! They haven't fixed that YET for the Bards (Troubies and Dirges)?? It's been freakin' MONTHS!! :mad:

I was debating about going through all my AAs for them again (6 Troubies, 4 Dirges), but was afraid that even doing that wouldn't help. Kalderon encourages me, but Barin having to do it at all indicates to me that they probably just don't care enough to fix it properly, or even track down what's causing it. After all, if it only does it to 1/12th (1/3rd of the Scouts, which are 1/4 of the class categories) of the potential classes, who cares? :)

And I wonder if this isn't the OP's original issue...Don, are you a Bard of some sort, Troubadour or Dirge?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

Can anyone affected PM me your character name, server, and any logs you can share? Thanks!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Will do! :)

Uwk
  12. Barin999 New Member

I'm on it Ratalthor. I'm not sure how to find or post a log to you though.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me neither, so I think we'll have to go onto the actual Tech Support site; there's attachment procedures there.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Ratalthor Developer

We will have a fix for this Live in the 06/08 update.
    Breanna, Beee and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sweet! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.