Downtime Appreciation Bonuses Begin on 4/22

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Tonga New Member

I have the same problem, said too many players logging in, then none of my credentials work like my accounts are gone. Tried to log in account on website, like no accounts. Finally my info logged me into forums. Kinda freaking out wondering if my accounts were deleted.

Cassta and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Saladdin Active Member

The same is true on the euro server. April 24, 2021-the login server is down. I try to log in to the game for an hour and a half - the login server gives the same answer

[IMG]
  3. Cylob Member

It's working again. Phew!
  4. Virtuosity Active Member

Log in servers going down during the bonus for ... repeated log in server down time, lol, couldnt make this up. I think someone there has it in for Dreamweaver and is trying to make a hard job (keeping us lot happy) impossible.
  5. The Martian Active Member

Seems to be account related now.. Some can get in.. Some can't...

I was changing a toon when it went kablooy.. Now the acct that it was changing on is not accessible.. saying that is username invalid, or password wrong…. Well a cut and paste from notepad made sure there were no typos.... Soooo...

So we have bonus for not being able to login... and we are not able to login to use the bonus.... Sigh..

Poor poor Dreamweaver... he is in for a rough morning. Good luck, and thanks.
  6. Magnan New Member

Same here. Tried to log in half an hour before overseer quest reset to start my remaining 7 overseer missions.
    Didnt manage to log in till an hour later, and then they were lost......
  7. Cylob Member

Same as this morning, got kicked on swapping toons...
    My vision is blurred from grinding though, so I'm ok with this break. :confused:
  8. Magnan New Member

This is unreal. Took me an hour to get in the game this morning, loosing the last of my overseer missions. And now its the same again...... EQ2 has been more offline than online recently.
    And the excuse that the login failed, is that too many players is currently trying to log in. Really??
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Had a problem logging in here. Said, after giving me the green check mark, that recaptcha had failed.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Cylob Member

And guess what's tomorrow gonna be like around this time... :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

dreamweaver said they are working on it , there is a seperat discussion about the log in problems
    under Bug report ., that is where you can talk with deamweaver .
  12. Mooooon New Member

"For members"

Like it would kill you or harm the community OR take anything away from the members, if the people on Free accounts would get these benefits too.

Especially since half the time the bonus was running, the servers were down and even the members effectively didn't benefit from this.

No wonder your playerbase is shrinking by the day, horrible community management and involvement.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I never understood why free to play players are being blamed for everything , I think without them this game would be already down to 2 servers at most .
    And even free to play people have to buy their expansions if they want to play there .
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, I spend real money even when I am f2p.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[ALERT] We will be extending our bonuses for all servers 24 hours. The new shut off time will be 4/27 at 11:59 PM PDT
    Breanna, Virtuosity, Cassta and 9 others like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you very much dreamweaver
  17. The Martian Active Member

Thanks Dreamweaver!!!!:):)
  18. Kotter Legendary Member

thnx for extendo!!!!
  19. Jaden Well-Known Member

****Nice little surprise; thanks!!****

20. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

thank you so much. we appreciate it. :)