I Tried

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Almee, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

Ha! I'm not crazy. The access quest does say heroic. I'm glad to see I'm not totally senile yet lol. I just got my assassin to 120 and now on to my wiz. Btw, I'm actually liking BoL on Test. There was way too much competition on Maj'Dul, making it hard to do the gathering quests during peak times, which I was playing when BoL was released. I had to do a lot more running around which is what made not being able to fly a pain. It's no big deal on Test to run around.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Definitely one of the advantages on Test! Even the low population isn't too much of a handicap, since all one has to do is ask for help on this forum and schedule a meet, and boom, help arrives, guaranteed! :)

Way better than a PUG... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Heya ... if you need a hand for something on Test, the "Test Server Forum" is where you want to post. (The forum that you posted this in goes with the bug forum to detail steps used to test specific bugs and isn't for Test server chat.)

I'm not available during the daytime (Pacific) on weekdays anymore, but I keep an eye on the Test Server Forum and would be happy to coordinate a time to run you through the level 110 BoL prelude so you can get into Luclin. There are others who can help as well, so if you ever don't get a response in-game because we're not around at the time, you can set up a time/day in the forum. I've run a lot of folks through that instance on Test, as have several other folks.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true! Denmum here is one of the "true Testers," that go ahead and pre-order the latest/greatest expac for the express purpose of finding, pointing out, and helping to squash any and all bugs, as well as those that rear their ugly heads throughout the year. When the World Events and new holiday things run smoothly on Live, it's because of tireless folks like these. :) They are also extremely generous with their time for those that need it, since Public Test does tend to have a low population.

(Me, I just liked the idea of 7 more free character slots [character sloooooots...mmmm...] and being able to jump onto new holiday stuff before it's officially released...oh, and all the Advanced recipe books being for sale via an NPC. ;->)

Uwk
    The Martian, Siren and Breanna like this.