Changing Descriptive Info Under Forum Avatar

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Cassta, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Cassta Well-Known Member

I have noticed several forum posts which have new information under the avatar. Exp...in addition to "Well Known Member" there is additional info such as "playing since 2004 on (insert pre-merge server name) etc. I would like to add something similar, as I changed servers after a break and my play start date is incorrect in several places. Does anyone know how to change the info under your forum avatar? I wasn't able to figure it out on my profile page and could not find a thread about it in an all forum search. Thanks!

P.S. I hope this is the right forum. :eek:
    Soara2, Siren and Breanna like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Up at the top of the page, where it has your name, Inbox, Alerts, Log Out, click your name, then Personal Details. You want the "Custom Title" field.
    Soara2, Siren, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you SO VERY MUCH! I could kiss you! :D
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

Sigrdifa, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this. I can not seem to find the "Custom Title" field. I am a member with a lifetime sub, so that should not cause it to not be there. Here is a copy of my page exactaly as I see it. If you could PLEASE point out the area I will start a fan club for you! :D

Personal Details

Click the image to change your avatar.
    Home page:

EDIT: Well the page looked fine when I pasted it but clearly something happened when posted. I think you will still be able to see what I am talking about, no custom title listed. :( Thank you in advance for your help.
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Cassta, it's under personal details, it says create custom title or something along those lines. Will you start a fan club for me too? LOL :D
    Soara2 and Cassta like this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's not in the menu list. It's the extremely large box in the middle of the screen on the right hand side.
  7. Cassta Well-Known Member

If you click the Photobucket link you will be able to see the screenshots I took. There are two, one showing the personal details page and another showing a different Cassta info page. I still can not find what I am looking for. I REALLY appreciate everyone's willingness to help me. I am not usually this dense and don't know what is going on with me. I will happily start a fan club for ANYONE who fixes this. :p Maybe I should say anyone who fixes me. :confused::D

https://app.photobucket.com/u/CasstaEQ2/a/4b3478d2-6a59-4d82-9c2a-eba9a616b774/p/e24cecb2-abbc-48b2-ad05-63045f11b4e2
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

[IMG]
    Cassta likes this.
  9. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you Sigrdrifa. I recreated, via your instructions, the page I need to get to. Below is my screenshot. Once again no luck. The Custom Title line is missing or not available. Could it be possible I do not have something marked somewhere else which allows it to show up or should I petition? Thank you for all your help and suggestions. You are such a wonderful member and always helpful to all.

https://www.deviantart.com/drannab64/art/2021-04-23-877358088?ga_submit_new=10:1619240120
  10. Cassta Well-Known Member

Sorry, this was a duplicate post which is now deleted. :oops::eek:
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

At this point, you might PM Dreamweaver.
    Cassta likes this.
  12. Cassta Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. I really wasn't sure what to do next. Do you have a special name in mind for your fan club. :D
  13. Cassta Well-Known Member

Is there a special name you prefer for your fan club? :p:D
  14. Doobius270 New Member

Is Dreamweaver still around to help? My Forum Profile says I'm not a Full Access Member and I have been one for more than a year now and just renewed my subscription last month. Looking to get that fixed. Also seems my Signature has been deleted. Weird.

Thanks!
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Accendo is the new Community Manager.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Dude Well-Known Member

You have to set that yourself. At the top of your screen go to (your screen name) > Personal Details > Badges. Then hit the "Get my badges" button. That should update it.
    Breanna likes this.