Tarinax Beta Launch PvP

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by ŞɸƦѦ, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ŞɸƦѦ Member

Few videos from yesterday (beta launch.) Lots of pvp out there!

Hoiyay and Schmetterling like this.
  2. westwolf New Member

Does not work. Could not connect to login server...
    :(
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

I already answered this for you in the other thread you mentioned this in. This is a gold sub only beta. Are you paid up?

If so, make sure you have downloaded and are playing on the actual Beta server.

Open launcher. Top Left corner change the US English in the dropdown to Beta. Download the whole thing. Then at character creation screen, choose the 3rd Rectangle that says EVENT server. It also says PvP at the very bottom in small letters. Roll your character there. The beta server will show up there.

If you're 100% sure you're on the beta client but your character screen on the EVENT server won't let you create characters, then delete everything out of your Beta folder except PAKS, music and UI. Revalidate all files (using the launcher) and then have it re-patch most of the game back in fresh. You should be good to go then.
    Pixistik likes this.
  4. westwolf New Member

Firewall...
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think everything but the forum is down at least now.
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  6. Kelerak New Member

So what's the level cap gonna be? I was hoping to play vanilla content with a bunch of people.
  7. Siren Well-Known Member

It's 70 now on beta, and it will be 70 (KoS) for launch. But of course, everyone will be starting from Level 1 then, so you surely will be playing through vanilla. Everyone will, whether they like it or not.
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Kelerak like this.
  8. ŞɸƦѦ Member

Some more PvP from the beta. Just some random 6 vs 6s.

9. Kelerak New Member

Thanks. Is there an official date when it goes live?
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

There isn't an exact date yet, no, but they've planned a 30 day beta. Kander said the live server will launch maybe a few days later. But I guess it depends upon how beta goes and if it gets extended.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  11. Cozad32 New Member

I did all this and still can not create a character. I get to the end of character creation and all is says for server selection is [DEVL] Warning Text. Then does not give me anything to select.
  12. Siren Well-Known Member

The beta server did go down for one maintenance the other day, and without much notice as is the way for betas, but you didn't say when it was that you tried to get on.

But your result is also what happens when you are still running the regular US English live client and not running the beta client like you should be. Please doublecheck that you have changed the launcher client version from US English to Beta at the top left corner of the launcher, using the dropdown menu, and that you've let the entire beta server client download before you try logging on. Once you launch the actual beta client, then pick the 3rd box from the left named EVENT (this box even stipulates PvP at the bottom of it), then once you create a character, the beta server will show up in the list.

Otherwise, try the Bug Reports forum.