Primordial Malice Baubles

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by chattie, Sep 18, 2015.

1. chattie Well-Known Member

I'm sure I read somewhere that the vendor for the primordial baubles would be sticking around??? I'm here to buy from Omarin T'Zaana, and he's nowhere to be found? Am I wrong in my assumption? Are the baubles I have worthless? Thanks for your aid in thi situation.:)
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

When the second part of the event comes to live, he will be back and you will be able to spend them. I think it's due to start next Thursday. I'm not 100% sure why they didn't do them back to back like they have prelude events in the past but it is what it is.
  3. chattie Well-Known Member

Thank you for a rapid response. The wait o problem as long as he's back and I can spend lol. I look forward to the next event.
  4. LordTiras Well-Known Member

In the Testing forum they do warn that once the events are over the vendor will be gone entirely, so spend them before then. :)
  5. Robynous Well-Known Member

Ah! I have a pile of these in the bags of some of my toons. I wish they wouldn't leave you high and dry like this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Wow, you've had them for quite some time, Robynous. The good news is that you can get them exchanged into City Tokens at the Token Exchange Merchant during the city festivals. And the Qeynos city fest is going on right now!

~ Kaitheel
    Robynous, Finora and Breanna like this.
  7. Robynous Well-Known Member

Many thanks for this info, some of my toons seem to have a lot of these. It may have to be next month, however, as the game seems to be down right now!