Cannot Reproduce Ranger - GU Shadebringer % Increase

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tegan, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Tegan Active Member

The 3/30/21 game update notes indicate a 38% increase for Shadebringer, but actual increase was only 5%.

[IMG]

This appears to have affected other CAs as well, but not as much.

Some examples:
    Hidden Assault 20% increase v. 122% in notes
    Sniper Shot 85% increase v. 145% in notes
    Triple Shot 155% v. 243% in notes
    Trick Shot 250% v. 429% in notes
    Beee, Gerar, Carynn and 13 others like this.
  2. Sniper Member

Just confirmed myself
    Eloenu likes this.
  3. Tegan Active Member

It's more than just Shadebringer, but that's the worst one.
    Eloenu likes this.
  4. Eloenu New Member

I was soooo excited too!! But yeah, not seeing much of a difference at all in my comparitive parses. only minimal percentage increase across the board, but boy are peeps happy they are getting thier group buffs!!
  5. Eloenu New Member

They went through the same issue in Beta when it was first released if i remember correctly. Do you think they will fix this issue in the Hotfix on Thursday?
  6. Gerar New Member

I don't want this to get buried.. I'm seeing similar numbers to these % increases. Any chance of getting these CA's increased to their stated values?
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

122% means for daybreak 122 Fervor on this spell .. you allredy have 500 fervor so a rise 500 => 622 means + 20% output
  8. Caith Developer

The base value of Shadebringer went from 90 to 124.1 which is an increase of 37.89%
    The base value of Shadebringer went from with the first tier of Arrow Rain went from 108.9 to 150.161 which is an increase of 37.89%
    The base value of Shadebringer went from with the second tier of Arrow Rain went from 127.8 to 176.222 which is an increase of 37.89%
    The base value of Shadebringer went from with the third tier of Arrow Rain went from 146.7 to 202.283 which is an increase of 37.89%