Vah Shir

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Quiarrah, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Could you please make it so House Actors can be Vah Shir and do the Vah Shir dance emote? Also Mannequins and guild hall people?? Pretty Please??? With Catdance on top??
    So say we All
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Addendum: The models themselves horribly clip through almost every type of Brawler Gi appearance. Arms, wrists, stomach, legs, all the full-body gi appearances clip through the models at some point or another.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I let Dave know.
  4. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Dave's not here!
  5. Boindar New Member

Hello, I have a question or two ... Is there any news about the walking and running animation? Will that still be revised or will it stay that way? And when do the house actors come?
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There's a few things that I changed that will be in there with the coming GU.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And are those few things going to be mentioned in patch notes or we gonna have to do more Hokey Pokey to find out?
    WhysperWynde and Breanna like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What you want run cycle scaled from 33 frames to 25? More squash on frame 7? Stretch held on frame 25?
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

LOL...I was thinking more "clean up on aisle 7" as opposed to "there is some general debris involved in longitude 44' 55' 200, latitude 12' 85 126. Said debris average weight of 15 oz to 5 lbs. Highly recommended to bring manual sanitation engineering gear. Haz mat suits and detoxification equipment not required."

You know, just some bullet points--nothing serious like animation tech language we wouldn't understand.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh ok, yeah I could probably do that.
    WhysperWynde, Breanna and Bhayar like this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Much appreciated, ttobey. BTW, and color me uniformed (no pun intended, haha), I recall some earlier conversation in the forums about having different looks for the Vah Shir (similar to what you see in the news/patches graphics) available. I have a race potion I've had in the bank for about 6 weeks now. Did the Vah Shir get additional "looks" like dreads, etc. or is that something being looked at in the future? Thanks...
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think Dave is still cleaning up a lot of old old outfits for them, so I don't think anything new has been added.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

seeing the frames to know where the paw falls would be more helpful. but that's none of our business. we just make the comments. :rolleyes:
  14. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Wait a minute...I'm up north of you. I'm not down there. Give me a minute, my computer is talking to me...wants to know if I want to play a game of chess. I may have bigger issues than Vah Shir models.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

So no Vah Shir in Gi's? Awe, I love me a Lion in a Monk Costume! Always think of monks with the Gi's although I know other races wear them too. And Bhayar I LUVS me some Lions In Dreadlocks!

Heheh .. Monk is not a Race but a Profession! And I didn't just wake up but am apparently in need of a cuppa coffee. LOL
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Dave's working on it.
    Breanna, Sigrdrifa and WhysperWynde like this.
  17. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Sorry .. hiccup repeat of previous answer. Sorry! Don't see any Delete button
  18. Arclite Well-Known Member

@ttobey.

Glad to see that its running animation on beta looked much better. Is there any chance that you will be adding a few hairstyles for the race? The male does not seem to have that fluffy hairstyle like females do. I really like the hairstyle shown in the RoS expansion login art screen where the Vashir is sitting on the throne -- would really like to see a hairstyle like that. Thanks
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.