Void Etched Patterns--RoS

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kittybock, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Void Etched Patterns need to have the Heirloom tag removed, so they can be traded, sold or deposited in Harvest Depots. Players are getting tons of the patterns, but Void Etched Recipes appear to only drop in raid zones, hence the majority of those which would normally use some of these patterns may not ever get a Recipe book.
    • Perhaps add the Void Etched Mount recipes to the TS loot tables?
    • The Void Etched patterns are being stored in their bank or being destroyed.
    • It would also be helpful if the patterns could stack.
    Samo, Mizery, Navarre and 7 others like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Actually, this should be the case for ALL patterns. they should stack, be fully tradeable, and go into depots.
    Sluggard, Kittybock, EmJay and 2 others like this.
  3. Pathetica Active Member

I think the devs have been really clear about how they think of Tradeskillers. Give them a quest line. Give them daily tasks. Give them patterns. But don't give them recipe books unless they do heroic or raid content. The fact that we can't see them laughing at us doesn't mean they aren't.
    Finnwizz likes this.
  4. Indabuff Active Member

To me this is the most disappointing thing for a crafter in BOL and ROS. We get patterns for things we can never make that are clearly meant for those who craft. I just end up with a bunch of patterns that I cant use unless I want to try and find someone with the recipe that raids in order to get it made. I would like a way to earn crafting items via crafting. I understand that this is an attempt to get everyone to play all content but I really dont believe it will have that effect. For me it just feels like I am being forced to raid, and I simply have no interest in doing so. It seems the raiders were listened to when they complained about the harvesting thing, at least to the point of having the Crystal rate increased makin it easier for them to buy them. So give us some chance to get the harvesting related recipes. Right now we dont have any.
    Cisteros and Mizery like this.
  5. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Exactly. Since release and the obvious disappointment of nearly every crafter, they have not even responded to issues and concerns, just kicked everyone to the curb.

I know it would never happen but I would love to see all tradeskillers not sub for a month or two, money talks. But they would never organize like that. So, that just leaves it to their way, or the highway.
    Finnwizz likes this.
  6. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I have this same sentiment. But raiders are their bread and butter, especially for krono and the Marketplace. ?The day the stop listening to Raiders, is the day this game is over.