Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Woot grats! Thank you for checking on that, still working on getting one.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Am Kaitheel , :confused: I ran the PQ in Common Lands the first time today , on Kaladim .
    When I got my egg and examined it , it showed a familiar inside not a pet as promised .
    I would like to know if that's just old information ? that was not updated for the TLE server because of a lack of time .
    I for sure hope that the little darling inside will be able to run around in the world and will not have to stay in my bag till we move on to regular servers .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

It was updated, so when you get the egg hatched, the familiar will appear in your inventory, but if you are on a TLE server it will immediately be swapped out for the flavor pet version. I specifically had our QA test it.

~ Kaitheel
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel I only wanted to make sure , because people did not want to come to the PQ because they thought they can not use the little dragon .
  5. Chelle Circles New Member

For "What's Love Got to do With It?" One of the Restless Liches is not targetable.
    Originally, I did the quest out of step (killing them before I examined the scroll and the dialogue, my bad!!).
    I went ahead and deleted the quest & scroll 3 times now (reset the zone, of course).
    I still can not target the Restless Lich that is at 25.52, 12.67,28.95. Thanks in advance!!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

all good I finally hatched my egg today and got my beautiful baby dragon PET <3 <3 <3
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Hey! That's great to hear. Thank you for the update!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Kaitheel Developer

I saw this reported in this morning's bug reports, too. I have no idea what happened to the pathing data in those rooms to cause it, but I have made a fix for it internally, and submitted it to QA. It should be resolved with the next game update. Thank you so much for posting about it!

~ Kaitheel
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

While you're poking around in those files, Kaitheel, I just did a run through there and found that the poltergeist on the bed didn't want to play eiither :( I did 2 previous runs and had no trouble with him. This time I jumped all over his bed and he just stayed there and ignored me.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Even poltergeists need some downtime now and then! Ghosting is hard work! :D
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

Pfffft. Just get out yer rolling pin and tell him to get up out of that bed and get on with it. I neeeeed my candy! :p
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

Just did a zone reset and tried again to check and lazy poltergeist is definitely bedridden :mad:

I even tried telling him that I was going to set a small, armed redhead on him but he wouldn't budge :(
  13. Chelle Circles New Member

Update: Guildie had same issue and they went back to Priestess Annalisa and hailed her. When they rezoned into the saved instance the Restless Lich was targetable.

I confirm this worked for me as well when I tried again. :)
  14. Daryx Well-Known Member

Repeating my post in the other trhead on the lich, just type /target a restless (as much of the name as you need to get it to work, I use just /target a rest) and then attack it. This has been working for me fine; no need to leave zone.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I had that problem with one of the Lich it was hiding in a corner behind a chair and I could not target it .
    that is a problem , because if you don't kill both you can't get in to the library .

well I waited an hour and went inside he finally came out of there , I just picked up the poltergeist from the bed and gave the
    lich a pillow fight .
    It appears there was to much candy inside that pillow so the Poltergeist could not lift it .
  16. Tkia Well-Known Member

I tried the targeting trick on the lich and it didn't work for me. I just went back into a saved instance to check again and when I got to his room he was standing fully visible in the middle of the room and very agro. Up until now he's been sitting invisibly in the chair in the corner.

But nothing seems to work with the poltergeist. You can target him and if you hail him he turms around to respond to you but as he never triggers to turn agro his name never changes from blank and you can't hit him (or even set your puppies on him :D!) . I checked back in my logs and he was working the first time I went through but not since apparently.
  17. Kirla (Antonia Bayle) New Member

THANK YOU!!! I had tried and tried to target this guy and couldn't. I reset the dungeon and tried again. The /tar a rest got it. Thank you so much!
  18. Carynn Well-Known Member

So the only Akhessar love notes are in a zone that you cannot enter unless you're on a very specific quest otherwise too bad so sad? Kathieel what are you thinking? This is like the Fordel Midst instance requirement for the netherbians.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm confused; I thought Kaitheel in that quote above was responding to the /bugs with the A Restless Lich (doing /target A Restless Lich worked for me, mainly 'cause I'm OCD :D) in the Nektropos Castle version of What's Love Got to Do With It quest? What's an Akhessar? :-/

Uwk
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The quote above seems more to flag it so Kaitheel knows there's a reply to one of his comments, as the quote is about the lich, the comments are about an achievement.

An akhessar is a 4-armed shissar (I think) for the new RoS love loot achievement. The tradition for the last couple expansions has been to have 1 of the items require an instance in the target xpac while the other notes and candies can be looted from wherever you can find them. Since it is "just" an achievement, it isn't truly earth-shattering to miss it for a year or two unless you're a completionist. (There's nothing wrong with completionists, mind you, but this is thankfully minor in the grand scheme of things.)