Erollisi Day 2021 is almost here!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 5, 2021.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

[IMG]

With hearts aflutter and romance in the air, Erollisi Day has returned!

From 12:01AM PT on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 through 11:59PM PT on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, you can experience the wonderful whims and romance of Erollisi Day! With a new quest, new achievement, new collection and so much more, there's plenty to celebrate – because there is never a better time to find love in Norrath.

There are many ways to join in on this light-hearted holiday! Lovers should be sure to adventure together on Luclin, searching on the nooks and crannies of the moon. Celebrations of love and passion will also take place in Antonica, the Commonlands and New Halas.

And don't forget, love notes and message candies hold worth with tradeskillers, and lovely merchants can be found in Qeynos and Freeport.

In 2021 Erollisi Day celebrations will also have some new gifts to share with you all and those you love:

New Holiday Quest for 2021!

Find Kherix Taaj'de at the Gorowyn docks bar in Timorous Deep to accept your new quest!

[IMG]

New Achievement:

Shadow of Love

Head to Reign of Shadows zones to collect Erollisi Day love loot and experience the chaos of love.

Holiday Overseer Questline returns!

Say hello to Sister Marinah Highgleam

[IMG]

Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass
    Get Thralg a jewel encrusted cutlass from a siren’s treasure hoard in Cobalt Scar. It won’t be easy though, as the Darkwater sirens are well-known for their beguiling songs!

Thralg's Mad Grobb Grog
    Get Thralg a barrel of Mad Grobb grog from a brew wench in the Moors of Ykeesha. She’ll sell you the Mad Grobb grog, but it’s going to take some flirting to convince her!

Thralg's Trained Monkey
    Get Thralg a trained monkey from a nomad pet merchant in Sinking Sands. The Raj'Dur nomad merchant agrees to an exchange, if you procure him a blessed icon of Drinal from a Priest of the Silver Reaper in Somborn.

Thralg's Blessed Cologne
    Get Thralg a bottle of blessed cologne from a Libertine of Tholuxe Paells. This is not a task for the bashful or chaste, mind you, as a Tholuxe Paells House is a place of passions and prayer.

Delivery of Thralg's Affection
    Deliver the tokens of affection to Thralg, upon the Red Kraken, the Bilgebelly pirate ship, somewhere in the Ocean of Tears.

New Items and Craftables:

Steven the merchant has the new recipe scroll "Romantic Gifts to Craft XIV" for sale!
    Douglas the merchant has 8 new Erollisi Day items for sale including a armor crate!

[IMG]

TLE Servers:

Kaladim - Everything is unlocked this year!

And as always, the rest of your favorite Erollisi Day quests and activities have returned! You can read more information on EQ2i.

We're sending love your way for an enchanting Erollisi Day!
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That should be, "for sale, including an armor crate"... ;->

Good new quest, though! Short, sweet, nice rewards! :D

Uwk
  3. Robynous Well-Known Member

I think the way things are at the moment we could have done with a month of Erollisi Day!
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we will get several festivals flowing in to another this year , so till Summer we will be busy .
    Have you looked at that calendar , it's crazy .

But I agree I could do with an extra helping of love , ( and kinky cloths ).
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

*scratches head*

@dreamweaver: Why does the jpg image show "February 10-22", but your text say until February 23 at 11:59pm? Which date should we consider official? We don't want to expect one thing, and then have the event cut off before we're ready, as has happened once before.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

For anyone who doesn't live in the Pacific timezone where Daybreak is located, holiday events always end a couple hours into the next day. Technically, it ends on the 23rd for people in the Mountain, Central, and Eastern timezones in the US.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But that whole "11:59 pm" bit refers to PST, out here on the Left Coast, regardless of the day. :-/

So, yeah, that's a legit question.

EDIT:
    Anything referring to holidays, I'll take Kaitheel's word above anyone else's (sorry, Dreamweaver). :)

Uwk
    Juraiya, Tkia and Breanna like this.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

The in-game calendar also mentions the end of the 23rd. So whoever made that graphic may need glasses. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I believe it was moved after the graphic was created. But the time in the post and Kaitheel's stated time match.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Due to a quest bug that was interfering with progression this year we will be extending the Erollisi Day celebrations until 2/26 at 11:59 PM PST.
    Thank you for everyone's assistance with tracking down the source of the bug and your patience while it was fixed.
  12. Lory New Member

Due to a quest bug that was interfering with progression this year we will be extending the Erollisi Day celebrations until 2/26 at 11:59 PM PST.

Great news. Thanks for the update. Any chance this can be added to the servers message of the day until the 26th?
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol we should get Erollisi day extended for the weekend after this log in problems .;)
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Erollisi Day will now conclude on 2/28 at 11:59 PM
    Breanna, Lateana, Jinksie and 6 others like this.
  16. Spindle Well-Known Member

OMG Thank you so much!! My alts are in 7th heaven!
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks dreamweaver hugs frog man :D
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :D

I second the thanks! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  19. Almee Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks! Back to doing the Overseer quests ;)
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have to get more candy and love letters , the hard way , no harvesting pony on Kaladim