FLASH! Weekend Housing Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 22, 2021.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're doing a housing item weekend sale! Right now! Don't miss out on this chance to outfit your home with some new pieces for 2021. Sale ends at 11:59 PM PST on January 24!
    [IMG]
    Siren, parissa, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

WoWzerZ!!! No wonder I saw items I'd never seen before! At first I thought it was just one thing I'd missed and then after a few I'm like .. whatever's going on here, I LIKE it! Especially CUTE is the Bath Pack (not sure of exact title) that was a little box of bathing salts N stuff and 2 colorful rubber duckies to play with in tub .. haahah. Love the River Village buildings; I already bought the Clock Tower and have placed it on a hillside in one of my Mara Estates. Nice too is Winter Frontier Outfit Stuff; I am definitely going to use the nice traditional pipe stove from that set. Gonna go back right now and find more new stuff to love on and gloat over and make plans to use somewhere.
  3. Dockter Well-Known Member

Can you fix the link? "See Details" does nothing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Mowse Well-Known Member

I believe the See Details is working as intended. the details basically is linking you to this thread. I think. Maybe.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Just go on the Marketplace site and look at the "Sale" tab and you will see all the goodies.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Kenn Well-Known Member

I would buy the item, even at a higher price, if you had the feature that once I bought it, then I can duplicate the item inside the house only. So, I have access to the item, but if I want 100 of them, then I could easily make 100. This would make me want to buy the item so it is in my collection of items that I can use in what ever quality that I want to use when decorating. But, I don't want to buy 100 of something just to have it sit in the bank and take up space.

While you are at it. You could make a tab, like the claim tab so you can sort items by category, that holds all possible housing items. Then I could select the no-sale item to add to my inventory if it is enabled. Then, you can buy the item from the marketplace that would enable the option on the tab.
    Izanami and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Jinxsie Oops, wrong target!

Yipee! What a magnificent way to celebrate my birthday weekend! *runs off to get loots*
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was wrong :cool: it's all on sale including depots and house actors .:D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

INCLUDING ACTORS?! Hang on, brb... :D

Ooh, Schmet, I'm not sure whether to hug you or curse you for making me spend another $10 on something that isn't a character slot (and when are those gonna be on sale again?!)... :D

Uwk
  10. parissa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much.... been waiting for a housing sale... it's shopping time :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.