Vah shir - house actor and guild hall mannequins

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sheriane, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Sheriane Member

Hello,

my topic is about the race of vah shir : could you add them to the game content for house actors and guild hall mannequins ?
    Thank you.
  2. Aabari Active Member

I too am sad they werent included hopefully its on oversight
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I was disappointed too. If we add it to the bug thread, do you think they'll add VahShir? There are a lot of bugs that are more troublesome at the moment, but I'd love to play with the VahShir look on house actors!

I'll add my like to the bug report if you pop it up there, or I can and ask you to add a like. ^_^
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Are they that different from their Kerra relatives?

If I were the OP, I'd add it to the /bug forum and the Wishlists here, since the devs have, in the past, actually granted us wishes from there. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes they are different from their Kerra Cousins. . . they have Hair. . . they do not *gasp* SHAVE themselves! :p
    We need the actors to be able to be Vah Shir!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's always been hysterical to see Uwk in his lion Kerra model form looking like he had a full, thick beard over his Ron Perlman jowls but no mane... ;->

Uwk
    who wonders: would it be easier to just have "Vah Shir" options for Kerra character creation and later Barber stylin'?
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

It was in the bug forum, but it got closed because it was "not a bug". -.- Kiiiinda irked me. If every race in the game is an option but one, it sounds like a bug to me. Maybe not a programing bug since it just got over looked and now ignored, but a bug of sorts.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Quiarrah like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grrr, yeah, that sounds like a "something we overlooked 'cause we didn't think anyone would care about it" "bug/feature"...definitely put it in the Wishlists (if that's still being watched any more :-/).

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Sheriane Member

To tell the truth, I didn't think it would require any extra work to add it to the house actor and guild hall mannequins.
    I even thought that it was just an oversight and that it would be done at the next maintenance.

But, no......
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I don't know if they're willing to do any extra work to help out crafters any more now. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Under their definition of bug, it isn't a bug. It IS something that should be requested via polite /feedback, asking them to add that race to the list for both of those.
  12. Ratpack New Member

I reported the missing race as a bug today.... :p *cough*