OFFICIAL 2020 SSHHS Official SIGN UP THREAD!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay! Whew! Finally got everything squared away; sent in-game mail to DK! :)

Uwk
    now poking the official Decorator into action on Maj'Dul... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Aelissa Well-Known Member

I need to also.Not sure what one is chosen yet. So staying out of all -unless they need actor moved?

PLEASE: if anyone on AB needs anything on broker for swap (Zelienople or Aelissa) let me know, as I priced high what I am maybe going to use -because not sure yet-, but I will take off and send you if it is craftable make you more, ok?!
    Misstake and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay! Whew! FIXING everything I'd screwed up on with the previous mail to DK... X-P

Y'know, in times to come, we'll all look back on this sort of thing and not use Murphy's Law so much, but just say, "Well, THAT was a right 2020 now, wasn't it... >:-/"

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Galya Member

Hey All!

I signed up but haven't received an assignment yet, just double checked you all do not need anything else from me?

Galya
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

Same on the non-assignment. Did they not go out yet? I double checked the in-game mail on the decorators and the decoratee, and nothing. If we were supposed to get something via email, I didn't get that, either. I had volunteered to roll someone on AB if there weren't any HoF folks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Galya Member

Still have not heard anything. Not sure if my messages were lost or if there are just not enough people on MajDul to work it or what?

Can someone please let me know?

Thanks!

Galya
    Carynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Misstake Well-Known Member

Please send mail on the toon you signed up on to Devilkiss on MD and I'll check on it. All assignments should have gone out but might have missed a mail. I apologize.
  8. Misstake Well-Known Member

Hi please send Devilkiss on HoF a mail on the toon you signed up on and I'll check it out. I apologize.
    Carynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Galya Member

Still cannot see it Devilkiss, I sent you IG mail...

G
  10. Misstake Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that there are only 16 days left!! Hope you all are getting excited!!
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yea! However when I look at my housing list I still see 0 items placed. So getting a little worried.. No I have not entered the house. Just looking at my list when I want to go home. That is not a sin as far as I know.
  12. Misstake Well-Known Member

I promise the person that has your house will have it finished =)
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

14. Misstake Well-Known Member

I am going set the deadline through the 23rd so the reveal will be the 24th as Wednesday the 20th we are supposed to have a 6 hour down-time. This will allow people to finish their SSHHS's.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! I was worrying about that myself... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

11:59 pm PST, right...? :)

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, I'll definitely be working on it 'til the last minute... :-/

I'll let you know if otherwise, like earlier. :)

Uwk
  18. Carynn Well-Known Member

I love my house! I am crossing fingers that my exchanger likes mine. Looking forward to the video tours!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"To the last minute -- and beyond!"

Finally finished at around 1 pm today; I know some folks were still cranking on theirs, so I don't feel too horrible. ;->

Never again for Massive homes, though... X-P

Uwk
    Misstake and Breanna like this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Finished almost a full day late but I did send owner mail yesterday. I was too tired to view mine house and was going to do video. Spent almost 2 hours early this morning even waking up hubby. We couldn't get it working like he always does. Hoping more sleep will help him figure it out. I did publish the house that was done for me. I will send mail to decorator with my reactions. Hope I can start doing videos tonight! Oh and here is details on the house:

Title: SSHHS2020 by Resk - Perfect!!!
    Decorator: Resk
    Owner: Crocea
    Address: 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Category: Medium Homes

Thank you thank you thank you Resk!!! I love it. I place a sales crate next to guild hall door and then published. Got to start selling stuff so get people coming to see your beautiful and amazing work!