Server Maintenance - January 5, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Zinj Well-Known Member

Well then, I just guess you'll need to get to level 120 before you can go get it. This expansion was never intended for beginning players; and there's plenty of content for lower levels. Not a scam, I don't recall any claims that content was for any low level players.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Nor was there any warning given that the content being paid for that is usable at any level was going to be locked behind an artificial level gate for no good reason. Not giving the customer sufficient information from which to make an informed decision about their purchase does pretty much border on the edge of a scam.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I wonder about the fact that the G.L.E.E.S.H. Mark merchant was removed without any notice .
    I spend hours of getting those marks , and all that time was spend for nothing .
    The good news is that I spend most of my marks early enough , but to my horror I found one of my characters with still ample amounts of that cash .
    I know not your problem , but my internet came down for many hours ,and I was hoping I could still take care of turning in my
    tokens after the Frostfell event went down :(.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Yes I really liked the G.L.E.E.S.H. prizes too Schmetterling. I am saddened to hear that the market has come down too now; was happy to still use it after the quest givers were gone. I might still have some girls with GLEESH Coin, don't know. Oh well.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...remember the good old days when we didn't "HAVE" to do such things, but it'd be cool and worth it once we worked our way up to it when we wanted to? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the problem I had with the merchant being removed is that I saw no announcement for such an action , it does not mean there was one , but I would have gone to the merchant right away to get all my shopping done .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

All the prequels end at some point. If you check the broker, chances are good that someone has that stuff up for sale.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I like you Sigrdrifa , I really do , but that is not the point here , in the past we always had some kind of warning .
    Kaifheel told us the merchant would stay up after the new expansion went live , so far so good , but this time we never got a warning before he went down .
    It's not so much about the stuff you can buy , I am sure we can get it again this fall before the next expansion comes out .
    This is mostly about my disappointment when I finally dug out of the Frostfell event and went out to take care of my G.L.E.E.S.H. only to find him gone , and hundreds of tokens gone to waist .
    Ok how about we get an exchange merchant for all those expired tokens from now on .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hopefully the Ratonga gal who does that at the City Festivals will, if she's still around. :-/

Uwk
    Schmetterling likes this.