Ticket resolves??

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by K1ndra, Dec 30, 2020.

1. K1ndra New Member

i put a ticket for a quest that i had a problem with in the TS sig line and i have heard nothing back from them at all.. poor service imo.. anyone else had this issue?

regards
    K....
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've not had this issue.

Did you check status of your ticket? sometimes there's a request for more information on the ticket.
    Don't rely on getting an email since those can go into trash/spam or otherwise overlooked. Easier to check ticket on their website.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

(1) When you submitted the ticket, you should have received an auto-generated confirmation email that basically says "we got your ticket". Did you get that? If not, it probably went to your junk folder, and that's where any answers will also go unless you whitelist.

(2) You can also check the status online. This is a holiday, program fixes won't be happening until the 5th, as last I heard, so condition your expectations accordingly.
  4. K1ndra New Member

I got a resolve to my issue last night. It took 4 days for them to get back to me. Kinda poor IMO.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's a holiday week.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

holiday shish those Darkpaw robots don't need time of , pardon my sarcasm.
    Some people don't think about the people behind the scene , we should be thankful for the ones who worked over the holydays , like when nobody was able to get in or out of Freeport on Kaladim , the town just had disappeared .
    And yet somebody was on the job .
    Breanna and Ra'Gruzgob like this.
  7. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

wer weiß.. der Fernarbeit - einschließlich wenn es möglich ist Party machen und schlampig Arbeitsweise zu kombinieren. Nehmen wir an dies hat keinen Einfluss auf die Qualität:confused:
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wenn Ich im Urlaub bin , arbeite Ich nicht , nicht einmal aus der Ferne .
    Aber als da ein Problem bestand fuer merere Leute haben Sie sofort sich daran gemacht es zu reparieren.
    Ich maine die Leute die an diesem Tag gearbeitet haben

When I am on vacation I don't work , not even from afar.
    But when there was a problem that impacted more people , the problem was worked on right away , that means people that did work took care of it .
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

yep not just i think they still work remotely? unless company has allowed team to come together in office? graftings do just started. therefore it's not difficult and while on vacation to just open another tab in web browser while at home