Frostfell Prezzies and Trades! :D

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, this may be a wee bit early, but oddly enough, I've already gotten everything I need on Thurgadin except for sufficient quantities of Snowflake Holiday Fruit Baskets. So without further ado, I am willing to trade any and/or all of the following, for free, in the following amounts:

5) Candy Crumble Rugs
    6) Decorative Glacial Candycanes
    1) Flying Orange Baby Dragon Plushie
    11) Peppermint Candy Cane Crowns of Gloom
    16) Petamorph Wands: Cranberry Ooze ("You're being followed by a red blood cell? Must be that lost one from Cells at Work... :D")

and all the A Domestic Mallards (lovely 'cause they're tradeable and not Heirloom :D) you could possibly want, likely. ;->

What I need on Thurgadin:

5) Snowflake Holiday Fruit Baskets

So any help would be definitely appreciated! :)

Even if you don't have any, or I get 5 or so generous folks, I'm willing to distribute this largess even afterwards. Happy Frostfell! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Edriliane Active Member

I've got one I can give you. I can put it in the Guerrier Celeste guild bank for you if you want, otherwise you'll have to be on the server same time as me since I can't send mail.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am having really bad luck with the baskets. I went through all my characters on Thurg and came up with a couple for sure less than 5 total. If my luck changes I might be able to give you some. I do have some extras on older items from Santa Glug. *Crosses fingers and toes* Hope the baskets return next year.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Go ahead and keep 'em! :D Between the time I wrote this and tonight, I got all I needed! :)

Would you all still like something for the thought/because it's Frostfell/etc.? I have a bunch of the "old" stuff, too, if you like. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Glory be! Over brief spasms of free time on Christmas Day, I managed to finish off all but, ironically, Uwk's home server of Maj'Dul. Still need (drum roll):

7) Snowflake Holiday Fruit Baskets

and am willing to part with any or all of the following:

6) a Jolly-Filled Frostfell Cube
    2) Candy Crumble Rug
    3) Decorative Glacial Candycane
    1) Flying Orange Baby Dragon Plushie
    7) Peppermint Candy Cane Crown of Gloom
    23) Petamorph Wand: Red Blood Cell -- er, Cranberry Ooze
    [why so many of these Wands? Because so relatively few of my toons can use them. If it applied to all non-house pets, that'd be useful :-/]
    and a bunch of old stuff, including many, many A Domestic Mallard :-/

Again, even if I get everything I need anyway by various means, if there's anything on that list you're hankering for afterwards, let me know! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Edriliane Active Member

I'll put the fruit basket for you in the guild bank chest 1.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

Seriously, is there anything you'd like in trade for it? I do have old stuff, too... :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, things are getting desperate... :-/

I first pled for Maj'Dul's sake before my morning run-down on Saturday, four Santug attempts ago. Not a single new Snowflake Holiday Fruit Basket has been forthcoming SINCE, but I have gotten more trade fodder, so...

Needs stand at:

7) Snowflake Holiday Fruit Baskets (and why the hell do we even have Rares like this any more? Back when SOE was getting a percentage cut from Vox or The Bazaar it could've made sense; are they just afraid of the Broker speculators rage-quitting, taking their "widdle balls and going home, waahhh, waahhh :("?)

What I can now trade for them of the new things:

9) a Jolly-Filled Frostfell Cube
    4) Candy Crumble Rug
    9) Decorative Glacial Candycane
    4) Flying Orange Baby Dragon Plushie
    13) Peppermint Candy Cane Crown of Gloom
    26) Petamorph Wand: Cranberry Ooze(/Red Blood Cell :D)

(I even have quite a few extra Sugar Sweet Dreams and Tan Frosttail Reindeer, but that doesn't help 'cause they're Heirloom :-/)

Name your own price for the old stuff, of which I have a gracious plenty; I just need one of each of the old things for my latest Maj'Dul toon, created months before Frostfell. ;->

Uwk
    getting desperate :-/
    Breanna likes this.