Final Holiday Bonuses and Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 24, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's almost the end of Frostfell and with it the end of 2020, but 2021 is almost here so it's time to celebrate! Thank you so much from all of our team here at Darkpaw, but a huge thanks from me. You all make this job wonderful!

We're going to be celebrating with more bonuses and a sale

Starting today! (This is my fault, I had the start date later in my notes. Sorry everyone!)

KALADIM

Double XP and Double Loot for Kaladim from now until January 6 at 11:59 PM PST!

LIVE SERVERS

Now through 12/30/2020 - Limited Time: Mount Training Drops

then.

12/31/2020 through 1/4/2021 - Double XP/Double Status

and finally

Beginning on December 28 at 12:01 AM PST and ending on January 3rd at 11:50 PM PST

[IMG]
    Jinksie, WhysperWynde, Jaxyn and 6 others like this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Will the mercenary unlocks be on sale as well?
  3. Yavie Active Member

Is that double status going to be double guild status also Dreamweaver?
  4. Tagg Member

Are these bonuses ONLY for Kaladim or are some on live as well.
  5. Nekre Active Member

Well you cant Buy familiars on kaladim. Nor can you upgrade them on mount. So id imagine those are on live.
    Siren likes this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Am I reading this wrong, or does Kaladim actually get bonuses the players can work for, and Live just gets 20% off on marketplace items?
  7. Nekre Active Member

I mean they are on a TLE server, if they dont like it they can leave. Why would they get the same. Kind of defeats the purpose of a TLE. They didnt have that stuff that early on. Should be double hunters if anything.
  8. Jinksie Well-Known Member

This is how I read it:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Double XP and Double Loot for Kaladim from now until January 6 at 11:59 PM PST!
    AND ON LIVE:
    Now through 12/30/2020 - Limited Time: Mount Training Drops
    then.
    12/31/2020 through 1/4/2021 - Double XP/Double Status
    and finally
    Beginning on December 28 at 12:01 AM PST and ending on January 3rd at 11:50 PM PST
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    In any case, we know the mount training drops are happening now.
  9. Thundarez Member

Are these bonuses active atm? I'm running the BoL solo instances and have not got either a mount drop or double loot for the end boss. Wondering if it's worth continuing with these instances as other than the bonuses shown, it's not worth the time and effort

I'm on Skyfire
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Double Loot is only active on Kaladim
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Rarkevan Active Member

Aw, no sale on Market Place's Frostfell items, like the Frostfell mounts and house items etc.?? Even though it is a Frostfell sale? :(
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  12. Siren Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, Dreamweaver! Double XP and status on Kaladim where we're all going like gangbusters on Frostfell quests and catch-up crafting in the Permafrost instance already is extra awesome. :D
    Breanna likes this.
  13. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Just different dates for the Bonuses on Kaladim .. now until January 6th, 2021 and for the Live Servers it starts on December 31st, 2020 to January 4th, 2021 getting DoubleXP/DoubleSP. So Kaladim has a longer time period but doesn't get the drops. Savvy? ;)
    Breanna likes this.
  14. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Read again ... just different time periods for XX-XP/XX-SP plus live gets 20% off. That's how I read it anywayz.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Ahh, I see they had to edit the post to clarify.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah I edited it to help clarify but Whysper and Jinksie did read it correctly. :)
    WhysperWynde, Jinksie, Yavie and 2 others like this.
  17. Obano Well-Known Member

They got you working on Christmas dreamweaver. What about bunch of scrooges.
  18. Zartil Active Member

Guild Status (for leveling your Guild) comes from when you earn personnel status 10% is applied towards your guild (Your character gets 100% of the amount earned and your guild gets 10% so totally you get 110% status you earn). So anytime we are getting Double status your guild is also getting double status (for a total of 220% of the status you earned). If you are asking will we receive double status AND then the guild gets double on top of that I do not think so.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  19. Yavie Active Member

At least once a year until this year we got double guild status weeks. For smaller guilds this has been a boon to leveling. Which is why I was asking. A gnome can always hope!!
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

Double status and double guild status are two separate things. Sometimes they happen together, sometimes separately.
    WhysperWynde and Tkia like this.