Server Maintenance - December 15, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 14, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 6:00 AM PT (14:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 6 hours.

Update Notes can be found over in the Game Update Notes Forum.

IT'S LAUNCH TIME FOLKS!
    Siren, WhysperWynde, SynnikuL and 6 others like this.
  2. Rargo Active Member

I don't see any update notes.. unless they are written really really small in gnomish
    Madusa and WhysperWynde like this.
  3. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

They will be up later LOL.
    Madusa and WhysperWynde like this.
  4. Ameuco Member

WhysperWynde likes this.
  5. Ragis New Member

No Overseer update?
  6. Risxsoul Member

No Meatballs?
    Rehv, WhysperWynde and Siren like this.
  7. Skixxxx Member

can you PLEASE give us the update notes (the list of AA changes) in any structured format? thx
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the update notes are you are getting a new expansion doh.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

Six hours! I hope my new Frostfell Snowman family on Kaladim doesn't melt! :eek:
    Breanna, Rehv and WhysperWynde like this.
  10. TechUp Active Member

RoyalWatcher and SynnikuL like this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Actually, you don't find them (Update Notes) anywhere as of 7:00 am this morning, haha. Poor Dream...
  12. Sheklen New Member

Hate it when the servers are down and I have a day off :(
    Siren likes this.
  13. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Wow so glad to get the info word that the update is going to take 6 hours to complete. Understandable for LAUNCH. I was just hanging here and checking back every 5 minutes of so on the banner to see it the update was done yet. Guess I'll go make late breakfast and do me some Netflix for 5 hours.
  14. Thundarez Member

Does anybody have a link to a page as to what I’m expecting when I log in? I know about the mount etc, but don’t know where to go or if I should expect an in-game mail. Anything may help at this point. Thanks.
  15. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

/claim for anything rewarded by your xpac package.

I think you need to go to spires to port straight to fordel midst, you may also be able to zone in via the usual fordel midst entrance in Aurelian Coast. If you google Reign of Shadows timeline and read the wiki, there is quite a lot of info on there.
  16. Jiggamann Member

this release has been scheduled for weeks you shoulda scheduled off tomorrow :)
    Breanna, Finnya and SynnikuL like this.
  17. Thundarez Member

Brilliant. Thanks pal. I’ll go pay it a visit
  18. Skixxxx Member

19. Tannie Member

I was just wondering what size the update is. I'm generally on a low bandwidth connect and have downloaded a 75MB update through the launcher. Can I assume this was the whole update and that we are simply waiting on the servers? If there is a ton more to download I want to make arrangements to get on a much higher speed connect.

Thanks...
  20. Bellamorte Active Member

Considering that the patch is to push the xpac live, how else would you like them to get us the content? lol thats why it is 6 hours, it is a whole xpac of files.....
    Rehv and Naramsin like this.