GULU Week 7 begins soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 9, 2020.

1. CSP84 Well-Known Member

This ! It’s good to have a break after befriending with every Bush in the Blinding Zone.
    parissa likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Ethereals ends on launch
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We definitely didn't do a everything drops week last year so not sure.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

people may be conflating with the bonuses that ran for many weeks when corona hit the fan earlier this year
    Breanna likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah that's possible.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. parissa Well-Known Member

Maybe I was just dreaming lol... Must be thinking of something else... Or living in a parallel universe :)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All of those options sound incredibly exciting. When you figure it out let me know!
    parissa, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  8. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I keep thinking of an invasion of Antonica and Commonlands by devils/demons, etc - leads to going to where they come from.
    parissa and dreamweaver like this.
  9. Edaine Member

Why am I getting Merc reductions now?
  10. Corran Member

same
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Merc reductions are the new bonus for this week and I screwed up when looking at the calendar and didn't notice. The bonuses run Thursday - Wednesday so it ended on time.
    WhysperWynde and Breanna like this.
  12. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

***frantically making FrostFell present collections with all 19 Skyfire Characters*** now that I have in-home FrostFell Crafting Stations on my Crafting Trader's Blessing Ship @ our Vintaro's Crafting Isle of Refuge.
    Got the
    Eufearia Merry Keg & Stove ~ Shutterfly
    Argosunited Cheery Loom ~ Shutterfly
    Juraiya Festive Workbench ~ Shutterfly

Named after the 3 people @ Official EQ2 Forums who helped me to get the FrostFell Crafting Stations to put on my Crafter Trader's Blessing Ship @ our Vintaro's Crafting Isle of Refuge ~ Shutterfly

And I agree with Audrel that this is a good thing and you never know ALL that will come with the next expansion but let's be thankful for all the fun that we do get from DarkPaw/EQ2!
    Breanna likes this.