2019 SSHHS Official SIGN UP THREAD!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Sennetta Active Member

missed it oh well lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking of constraints...Devilkiss? Darkzypher? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"...Never mind. :oops:" --Emily Latella, Saturday Night Live

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Rushd Active Member

I just noticed a year later, that someone mislabeled one of these homes with my name on Halls of Fate. Its in HOF "`SSHHS 2019 by Rushednotes currently #104. I did not do this house and I suspect it was a mistake in communication. Tozeth is the owner... please of you see this rename your home without my name.... not sure if organizer will have the correct decorator for you to update.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I took a look and the spreadsheet shows the title as "SSHHS19 by Boomington" with decorator Boomington listed. The description box on video shows that tile and decorator name. The posting in the video tour thread for this event is also show this info too. You might want to contact Tozeth by mail and remind them Boomington was the decorator.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

I just saw this, and am irritated. I had to visit the house to see what one of the items I used was called, and found out that it was not credited in my name (Boomington) but Rushednotes'. I will attempt an in game mail to Tozeth.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I hope you are not irritated by what I said. I did everything I could to make sure stuff on my end gave you credit. I have no power to change what someone named their house when they published/republished. Hope you can get Tozeth to correct the title of home.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

No, no, not you. I was irritated that this happened at all, like I don't exist. There are so few HoF decorators (me and... whomever is forced to pitch in, it seems now) that it would be nice to get credit. And maybe a "thank you, this is nice."