GULU Week 7 begins soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 9, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Week 7 begins soon!

Limited Time item drops can be obtained from Blood of Luclin missions crates and will grant you a bonus based off of their type, such as Familiar Training which will decrease the time remaining to train your current familiar. Limited Time items can only exist in your inventory until they expire, so don't forget to use them!

This year's sixth limited time item Familiar Training, will be available from 12:01 AM PST on December 10, 2020 until 11:59 PM PST on December 19, 2020 when the next bonus will begin!

Be sure to use this time wisely as you prepare for continuing adventures in Norrath and Reign of Shadows!
  2. Pathetica Active Member

Guessing folks won't be cheering this one.
    Tangris and Rarkevan like this.
  3. Rarkevan Active Member

Oh thank the Gods, I am so burned out from Research Reduxxers hunting the past 7 days!
    I need a week of just doing some fun Frostfell stuff and not stressing about catching up!
  4. Gematria Active Member

Why? As i read it, can drop any limited time reducers. So can drop both familiar, mount, mercenary and spell depending on your luck.

Only thing i miss is more double or triple medallions.. Had to work pretty much all of week 6 so didnt get to finish the triple weekly on that many toons :(
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This year's sixth limited time item Familiar Training, will be available from 12:01 AM PST on December 10, 2020 until 11:59 PM PST on December 19, 2020 when the next bonus will begin!
  6. Gematria Active Member

Pff its late here... Ill see myself out :)
    dreamweaver likes this.
  7. Tkoss Member

ahhh dont forget the expansion drops on tuesday so ..... new familiar new mount new merc. gonna be running these starting tuesday :)
    parissa and Jinksie like this.
  8. Phaldyne New Member

Starting Tuesday, when the expansion launches, will the bonus drops also come from Reign of Shadows mission crates or will they only be available from Blood of Luclin mission crates?
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Not sure yet, I am going to find out.
  10. The Fonz Active Member

Upgrade your stuff that will be obsolete next week. Pretty sure that 99% of the community would just prefer more spell reducers. Either that, or don't let them expire.
    Juraiya likes this.
  11. Moonchanter New Member

So one week afk ?
    Twofeets likes this.
  12. Obano Well-Known Member

Is the Ethereal event still going or is that done now?
    Taka likes this.
  13. Poufe New Member

Hmmm, Familiars again, didnt we do familiars in week 2, I was kinda hoping, especially with the expansion overlap that the last week, the last big shebang would have been ALL of them dropping like the bonus week that actually cut into one of the weeks as it was.
    SynnikuL, Udonn and Dude like this.
  14. Spectre Active Member

Nothing for Kaladim again?
  15. Remma New Member

A little more of the double XP would be lovely. Go on, it's almost Xmas :)
    Juraiya likes this.
  16. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Why when Dreamweaver has posted, stating exactly what is in the bonus week, do people spam the thread with requests for something different? It is what it is. It's familiar xp, it's no use to man or beast with a new season just a few days away, but hey, that's a week to chill before the xpac. I also highly doubt the dates are right and that familiar xp will be dropping for 2 days of the new xpac.
    Breanna likes this.
  17. parissa Well-Known Member

Is this the last one? Dreamweaver says until december 19th when the next bonus begins... So I figured there was another set of bonuses coming... I thought the last 2 GULU times the last weekof the event they did do all of them dropping... I might be wrong though... So unless that is a cut and paste error, I am under the impression we will still have more GULU weeks coming... /fingers crossed
    Breanna likes this.
  18. The Fonz Active Member

Why do they not seem to understand what is even remotely useful to the player base? If your current familiar is not max level, do you really need a perishable upgrade for it that will be replaced next week? For those that don't buy an upgraded package, I would venture to say that upgrading an old familiar isnt going to help you much.
    Juraiya and Tangris like this.
  19. Siruff New Member

Wish to join Obano`s question about ethereal event. Will it be finished this week or expanded till the end of the year? It`s important thing for those who didn`t have time to get coins for all Peculiar items and its upgrade.
  20. Audrel Member

Think about it folks...this runs till Dec 19, and the new xpac comes on Dec 15. Yes, you will be doing sig quests, etc., but there will be crates in those zones that MAY drop familiar training reducers and you get a new familiar with the CE or PE xpac. This is a good thing. You might also find some time to do some older zones that you know and can run quickly to get these.
    WhysperWynde likes this.