GULU Week 5 and a Black Friday Weekend Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

It'll close likely when DoV comes out, like it has every other time. So maybe June.
    Soara2 and WhysperWynde like this.
  2. Houjaamo Member

Just to clarify, is it supposed to be 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST?
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Hot_Rod Member

So when does the double xp start for Kaladim? 6pm Fri and still no bonus adventure or tradeskill xp rates.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Keedahm Member

Double status doesn't seem to be working...
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

What item are you not getting double status for? Status Bounties and Relics are not included. The Ingots from the Singing Steel Crates are.
    Soara2 and WhysperWynde like this.
  6. Newshine New Member

Got double ethereals from BB but no ethereal coins at all from solo weekly from quests I just picked up
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

Thats correct. Big Baddies satisfies both Etherea's Ahoy and the Big Baddies. The solo quests do not give coins by themselves. Finishing one of those will satisfy Ethereal's Ahoy which does award coins. So if you do Baddies, the only other quests that will give you coins are the Heroics/Event Heroics and the Non-moon mission Raid quest.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Hi! Today is my Thanksgiving Sunday Party @ Thundara's Lake Mara Resort @ 4 PM EST - 7 PM EST. Y'all can come on down now if you want because Thundie's there and everything is ready for the party. I did originally write Houjaamo "4 PM EST to 7 PM PST" which was faulty timekeeping. LOL But yes, the way you've stated it maybe is correct? However the party starts at 4 PM EST or NOW if people arrive early. I do hope we will have great fun! Does anyone know the Maximum amount of Players allowed at the same time in one Player Owned House? I tried to find that information online but couldn't so far. Perhaps we will find out today at Lake Mara Resort?
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  9. Sharakari Active Member

Where are the spell research potions (that are on sale) on the marketplace and what are they called? I must be blind because I can't seem to find them. Old age I guess. :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Poufe New Member

Ya know, a good GULU promotion would be to reduce the lockout timer on sol eye to 18 hours, currently you give us a daily quest for the zone but lock us out of it for 3 days, hmmm
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

So nobody came to poor Thundara's party and the party favors are now on sale in Marketplace for half price.
    Soara2, Finnwizz and Breanna like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Aw that's just mean! I would have came if I was on your server.
    Soara2, AOE1 and Finnwizz like this.