Looking for an interior designer

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jems, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Jems Member

Hello, hello!

Anyone here who specializes in interior design? I have made a house that I am quite happy with in terms or structure and layout, but it's my first large scale original build, and I can't seem to get out of my own way in terms of trying to figure out how to decorate it.

Is there anyone here who might be interested in taking a paid stab at it? What kind of rates would that be? I'm not rolling in plat, but I have a bit to spare. Also it would not be an overstatement to say that I have pretty much every recipe book there is (minus tinkerfest ones, always miss it), and all faction furniture as well items as well, so you wouldn't be stuck buying rare-made carpentry items on the broker. I can do anything that might be wanted, I'm just having zero inspiration.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ever thought of entering it into one of the holiday swaps? If Frostfell/Christmas/Winter Solstice/etc. isn't your thing (and it's too late to sign up for it anyway, though there may be other folks who missed it as well who wouldn't mind doing a FF house for you :D), there's another event soon after for Erollisi Day/Brewday/Bristlebane's Day called HHE[the year] or some variant of that.

Later in the year, there's the summer holidays (Oceansfull/Scorched Sky/Tinkerfest) that are often combined in one swap event, and Nights of the Dead in a separate swap event. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Jems like this.
  3. Jems Member

I hadn't thought of that at all. It's a great idea! I'll keep that in mind for sure, but definitely still up for anyone who might want a plat paying project.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heck, someone who's kicking themselves for missing out on the official FF decorating may be willing to get paid for it now... ;->

Or, at least once the new recipes hit Live. :)

Uwk
    who's already got two projects due in January, so... :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Would help for people interested to know which server your asking this for
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jems like this.
  6. Jems Member

Op! You are right. My bad - skyfire.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Let me take a look. I do decorating.
    Jems, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Jems Member

Sent you a PM :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.