FROSTFELL NEIGHBORHOOD 2020

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Stellacious, May 12, 2020.

1. Xxtacii Active Member

I never received the mail. I looked through just now, just in case, but no :( I am sorry Q

Xxtacii
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Xxtacii Active Member

Woohoo I think I have you all set on SF Q.. just make sure you send an in game mail to Briar on which slot you took!

Xxtacii <3
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh . . ok. Forgot to do that last night. I will today . . sometime.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Stellacious Active Member

Agent Q!
    Glad you are back home friend, and hope all is going well for you!
    Both MD and HoF neighborhoods are full and we are asking those that have alts on the other two servers to participate there, either on Skyfire or Antonia Bayle. I did get word today that you had chosen Skyfire to participate on, so that is awesome. Thanks so much for being flexible!

If anyone is having any issues be sure to reach me - check out the post above with my alts on the servers.

Thank you,
    Stella : )
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Hopefully the computer room isnt too hot tomorrow. See you then.
  6. Enertocter New Member

Just signed up for a lot on HoF! I quite enjoyed the last Frostfell contest so I decided to join in on this as well. Got a fun idea I'm going to play around with and see how I can make it work. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Brownleader New Member

I think I may be finished with my entry. Now to endure the painful and seemingly everlasting wait to present it to the masses!
  8. Galya Member

Aww I missed signups :( please let me know if you need helpers on MajDul!

Galya
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

nevermind... I went and done my tree, /cheers to Frostfell!
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Ooooo the winners were announced. I missed this since the first post was edited. I would love to go video all the houses. Have them all been published so I can find them? Are the lots now labeled?
  11. Misstake Well-Known Member

Yes all the lots have been labeled with names and also if they won. I believe they are all published and the title is along the line of "Frostfell Neighborhood 2020". Also there is a book at the entrance that has all the information in it as well.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I figure they would be published, since it was a matter of folks chipping in to a specific individual prestige house/"land" per server, right? With each person just having a separate section of it, rather than separate homes for each participant? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Some pretty amazing trees in there!!!
  14. Stellacious Active Member

There has been one change to the winning information. On Skyfire, Lot #4 was decorated by Aeval, who won Special Mention there. Congratulations Aeval! And I have changed the top post to reflect the correction.

Thank you,
    Stellacious