Special Bonus Announcement

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Tiga New Member

I still can't log on, so how do I get double XP?
  2. Avarice Member

Heey, is this also Tradeskill bonus xp? <3
  3. Discoee Member

I didn't get double ethereal coins on any weekly period, despite picking two of them up on Saturday. What garbage.
    Observing likes this.
  4. morderir Active Member

same. no double ethereal on all my weekly done today.....
  5. Louly Well-Known Member

Thank you! Had a great time!
    Did a couple of characters that needed to get leveled some :D

But my necro! Got to 111 then upgraded every skill to expert. (I'm poor now LOL) And I went to Deep Chelsith
    I thought my conjurer blew through there but my necro -- amazing Like soft butter the bosses :D
    Thank you for the bonus xp it sure helped!

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun in your new digs :D :D
  6. Rupe Member

This is well and good, except that I became so upset with not being able to log into the game that I decided that I would give it a week to see if problems with the server were resolved before coming back. I looked for answers as to what was happening, but to my dismay, there just wasn’t any information that I could find to explain what the problem was. You mention that there was a problem on Thursday the 19th after the fix, and then offer special incentives that begin on Friday the 20th. I am sure there are many people like myself who missed out on the opportunity. You could have at least waited for the dust to settle before before making such a generous offer. If I were looking for a reason to not purchase the next expansion, then maybe I wouldn’t have to look much further.
  7. Catatonia Member

8. Dude Well-Known Member

I still see "sever bonus 100%" when I hover over my XP bar.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah I am still seeing it as well.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Arandar Well-Known Member

All due respect, if you couldn't find "any information" about what was going on, you weren't looking in the right places. There were discussions here on the forums about what the issue was, and there was a lot information on the official Discord channel.
    dreamweaver and Dude like this.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There were also updates in all of the News and Announcements channels as well :)
    Breanna and Arandar like this.
  12. Rupe Member

Well the EQ2 launcher is where I turned to first, you know the "Latest News" section. Funny that there was no mention there of a problem, but there in that same section is an apology for the down time after the fact. Perhaps next time there is a problem it could mentioned there and maybe a link to to a discussion may be provided, but as someone said "problem solved" in more ways then one. One final note, I am the customer and the customer is always right, but it seems you are telling me I am wrong. Wrong answer. I should not have to work so hard to find out what's wrong with a product I have paid for, and it hasn't been cheep over the years.
  13. halfli New Member

The customer is rarely right. This case is no exception.
    Arandar and Dude like this.
  14. Rupe Member

When the customer is paying for a product then I disagree, but hey there is nothing forcing me to continue to pay for a product where I have to listen to guff like this. Who are you to tell me I am wrong anyway? I have been a paid customer since 2009, and you?
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

You /ragequit for a week and are annoyed that you missed valuable information. I guess you shouldn't have /ragequit.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Arandar Well-Known Member

Spend your money how you wish, but merely opening your wallet does not automatically make you right. Dreamweaver, in particular, did not treat us like mushrooms. We were regularly updated, even if it wasn't good news at the time. You decided to check out for a week, and that's fine, but that was your choice to make.
    Dude likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

As a general point. It was also on the launcher under latest news. But the launcher is pulling from the News and Announcements forum and doesn't pay attention to pinned posts unfortunately so since I haven't updated it it's slid off, but it was up there for the entire time there was an ongoing issue.
    Breanna, Dude and Jinksie like this.
  18. Jinksie Well-Known Member

I appreciate your communication, Dreamweaver. It has been great throughout this issue.

All I can say is the information was here, discord and the launcher. I still enjoy this game as much as I did when it first came out.

"Paying customer since beta 2004"
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  19. Baanthos New Member

Is it back?

I've been playing fine since the "Loading zone resources" issue was resolved, however, I just tried zoning to my guild hall and it happened again. Stuck at 99%. I tried restarting the game multiple times, and even rebooted my pc, but still the same thing. It doesn't matter if I log in to character select, or select my character at the launch pad. It still stops at Loading zone resources. I tried a different toon and got the same thing. Then I realized that toon was also in the gh. So I tried another, who was out in the world, and he logged in fine. Tried switching back the my original toon, and again stuck at loading zone resources. Maybe it's just the guild hall???
  20. Arandar Well-Known Member

That could
    That could be the server having some problem spinning up the instance with your guildhall. Try having another guildmate zone into your GH and stay there while you attempt to login on that character and see if you're able to get in game.