So you want to preorder Reign of Shadows

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

The benefit from pre-order is the buff/pet.
    Breanna and dreamweaver like this.
  2. FracasKrusher Active Member

@Dude
    Well, actually usable in game now are
    1. Character boost to 120 adventurer
    2. Character gear
    3. Buff pet

#2 is, well #2 stinker

Just another example of DPG
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Between 1 and 10 with an average of 3 .. doubled with membership so you can get 240 Jadeit Medailions per month
    We just need 7000 Jadeite Medaillions for Merc/Mount/and upcoming Buff
    Just 10 years or a huge amount of money (3x~1500 USD) for a new player to get all three

Seems to be a fail deal for me

But this is the wrong thread for this :p
  4. Tilweani Member

Upon making the new race the Vah Shir on the Beta I find it has no tracking ,, I believe it should have because its a Cat Race . Cat's track their prey is that not true? Maybe I'm missing something or can you Explain why It does not .. Thank you so much for feed back ! Have a wonderful day!
    Sheriane likes this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Because it is Norrath, not Earth.
    Breanna and Tilweani like this.
  6. Maelevodin New Member

Would like to know if new toons on new account, who do the Pump to 120 will actually get 120 gear.
    So far gear granted is several level down CRAP!!!!
    All mostly 130 resolve **** gear!
  7. Maelevodin New Member

Have to like that you're keeping the game going... Hate the direction you're taking it.
  8. Ptalomej Member

The developers are crazy, the difference between premium mount and mount from crate - 75%. And in the current expansion , the difference was only 10 percent. Developers want to leave the game as many low spenders as possible
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

premium mount usually gets an upgrade on a merchant which you can buy after finishing sig line, that mount has not been shown yet
    Breanna and Beee like this.
  10. Virtuosity Active Member

Like many other people, I am assuming this happens again as it has already happened several times previously. I have already pre-ordered, but I know others who have not and they would like to have this confirmed and to see the stats of the upgraded mounts so that they can make a more informed decision about which pack best suits their playstyle and their budget ... subtle hint for Dreamweaver :)
    Bludd likes this.
  11. mandarae New Member

which we already pre ordered with the 34.99
  12. joonace New Member

If I preorder the standard edition do I still earn the claimable pet? If not, can I still upgrade to collector's edition after release and earn the pet that way? Is the pet only earnable from Collector's Edition and up pre-order?
  13. Zaica Member

The pet is obtained by pre-ordering any tier of the xpac, so yes standard will do
  14. Eldiroth New Member

I am a returning player after an approximate 10 year absence. If I pre-order the expansion now (11/29/2020), will I immediately get access to all other missing expansions, or do I have to wait until RoS launches? I want to poke around the light side of Luclin, and would rather not wait until RoS goes live.
  15. Melkior Well-Known Member

You get access immediately.
    Eldiroth likes this.
  16. Cisteros Active Member

Speaking of the preorder item, is that sidekick one per character or one per account?
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

preorder sidekick buff is one per character
    beta reward is 1 charge so have to earn it multiple times if you want it more than once
  18. Airwalker Member

What’s is the beta reward?
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

20. Airwalker Member

Ty. Can’t wait for new contents.