So you want to preorder Reign of Shadows

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 16, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Well met Norrathians!

[IMG]

EverQuest II: Reign of Shadows is scheduled to launch in December 2020, but you can pre-order the game's 17th expansion right now at www.everquest2.com/expansion-content! There are four versions of the expansion that you can choose from:
    • Standard Edition ($34.99 USD)
    • Collector's Edition ($89.99 USD)
    • Premium Edition ($139.99 USD)
    • Family and Friends Edition ($249.99 USD)
    And don't forget! If you're an All Access memberyou'll also get 10% off the cost of the expansion!

All editions of the expansion include:
    • Access to ALL previous in-game expansion content
    • Beta Access for Reign of Shadows
    • Character Level 120 Boost – Delivered at time of purchase! This will boost an existing character to level 120 with a full set of equipment*, including class-specific armor appearances.
    [IMG]
    Plus, if you purchase the expansion during the pre-order period, you will also get:
    • Pre-Order Bonus: The Devoted Shadeweaver Sidekick: This sweet little fella just wants to give you all the hugs! Please ignore the drool.
    [IMG]

The Collector's, Premium, and Friends & Family Editions of the expansion also come with a variety of other special items, which you can check out here and if you'd like to know just what you're going to be in for from a stats perspective for some of those items, take a look below! All below items minimum level for the specific item, maximum player level.

Reign of Shadows: Shrouded Infuser will -

[IMG]

Collector's Edition Mount: Azzra Spiritboon

[IMG]

Collector's Edition Familiar: Shadeweaver Ant

[IMG]

Premium Edition Mount: Jaraz Vilescar

[IMG]

Premium Edition Familiar: Shadeweaver Devourer

[IMG]

Reign of Shadows: Mercenary Battalion Buff (Healer)

[IMG]

The dark side of the moon is waiting to be explored!- Pre-order EverQuest II: Reign of Shadows today!

*Equipment at the time of purchase if boost is used will be level 110, level 120 gear is scaled for Reign of Shadows and will be available at launch.
    Beee, SolarFaire, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  2. Jaxyn Member

Well met.

Could you tell me if Reign of Shadows will have upgraded (increased) levels for the Advanced Adventure Writs? That would be SO great-

Will there be overland quests? There's no mention; I'm a casual player, so Heroic instances & raids aren't useful for me.

Anyway, thanks for the information :)
    SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  3. Bellamorte Active Member

Do we know yet if the bug is being fixed tomorrow for not having access to prior content with the pre-order? I have a second account I was playing around with but I'm stuck cause I haven't updated it in years so I cant access the other content.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  4. Xavion Well-Known Member

are those familar stats for lv 10 or level 1?
    SolarFaire likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten confirmation we're patching tomorrow. I will announce it if we will.
    SolarFaire, Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

SolarFaire likes this.
  7. Herne Active Member

So you want to preorder Reign of Shadows?

Thanks, but no thanks.

And for the players that dont buy the expansion leave their AAs alone and dont ruin them like this expansion will.
  8. askaly New Member

can i not upgrade my pre-order expansion?
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

At launch you will be able to.
    SolarFaire, Afeehia and Breanna like this.
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

If Monks or Bruisers get a Gi appearance, I might just have to use the 120 booster on my already 120 just for the appearance.
  11. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update! Has Beta been fixed yet? Last time I tried getting in, it was glitchy!
    SolarFaire likes this.
  12. Naramsin Well-Known Member

SolarFaire and SynnikuL like this.
  13. mandarae New Member

when we upgrade, we'll still get all the stuff right in that tier range?
    SolarFaire likes this.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Correct, the only item that wont be available from launch on is the preorder item. Until next year of course.
  15. Bellamorte Active Member

The thing about the mount and merc is you get up to 40 free crates a month, and the amount of coins varies from 3 to 10, and if you are sub'ed you get double. With them upping the stats, it means you can just use the free crates for the coins and maybe get the item you want. Not saying it is ideal, but it is possible. (40 crates = 1 per day with Heritage Overseer quest, + the 500 SC 10 crates you can buy when your sub renews)
    Beee, SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  16. FracasKrusher Active Member

Dreamweaver, I have boosted a character and noted it was 110 level as from the BoL starter chest.

Since I boosted now, is the upgraded armor/gear not available to my character when the expansion goes live, or will there be a claimable box of 120 gear???
  17. Mahateb Member

Are you sure that infuser is going to increase stamina by the amount mentioned?
  18. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Each infusion layer has a cap at a certain % of the base value iirc. I don't know for sure, but I know this is why we were maxing out stamina infusion of BoL gear with CD infusers. Perhaps someone could chime in if they know the bonus layer has a cap and what it is?
    SolarFaire likes this.
  19. Bearoco Active Member

Are any of these claimable on Kaladim, and if so, do you know what the stats would be on them?
  20. Dude Well-Known Member