GULU Week 3 is almost here!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 11, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Limited Time item drops can be obtained from Blood of Luclin missions crates and will grant you a bonus based off of their type, such as Mount Training which will decrease the time remaining to train your current mount. Limited Time items can only exist in your inventory until they expire, so don't forget to use them!

This year's second limited time item Mount Training, will be available from 12:01 AM PST on November 12, 2020 until 11:59 PM PST on November 18, 2020 when the next bonus will begin!

Be sure to use this time wisely as you prepare for continuing adventures in Norrath and Reign of Shadows!
    WhysperWynde, Bludd and Jinksie like this.
  2. Beetfeets New Member

It is a shame with so many currently prevented from logging in due to the cdn issue, that this was not delayed until the issue was solved. I would have loved to partake.
    WhysperWynde, Noel, Timber and 5 others like this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

hopefully it gets extended

eh niceweaver? eh?
    Breanna, Asuplz and Rarkevan like this.
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

first of all thanx for serving us this bonuns weeks,
    but i have to say we are a bit disapointed about the droprate of this stuff.

For an example: last week Familliar Bonus i did all Heroics , Solos , Overland Poi Quests and some of the wooden chest drop Quests which coast me lt say in compleet 3hours of played time.
    I got " drummSOLO " 1 of these Bubbles with 12500 Familijar XP in the whole 3hours and this was in the very last Heroic Weekly Quest.
    Call me mad, but atm the Corona Crysis makes it pos to me doing this stuff with all my 22 toons on Thurgadin Server and the Results by farming this stuff was nearly the same on every toon i got 1 or up if lucky 3 of these Bubbles not any more from like 30 or more done Quests so i admit the Droprate IS UNDERERTHLY and it not fun for us doing 1000 Quests and get a 0,0000001% chance to get something.

I don think they should drop as sand on the beach but if not wann frustrate us more increase the droprate of this stuff, btw. the same counts for the Master Spell Books for all Archtyps and Ascension Classes the drop rate is more than very low.
    And the next thing if we get Double loot its nice but guy why we get only 2 Infusers Standatr kind on nearly 90% of the Quests ???
    Infusers are the last kind of stuff which is needed , stuff which is needed are Master Spells // Level Bubbles etc.

If the Droprate on the most wanted Spell Researchtime will be the same S°°°°t you will earn a huge S..... Storm here
    Asuplz, Rarkevan and Romulus like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're going to at least be extending Heroes' Festival, this bonus not sure yet but if we do I will let everyone know.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

you gotta hit all those missions daily (solos, poi, drop, tradeskill, heroics), my experience is that they streak you get like 1 or 2 the one day and the other day you get 8.
  7. Victisa Active Member

hi dreamweaver,

i wanted to ask will there be adventure bonus xp comming soon, and i also wanted to ask double status?
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

they are on the list, but there are a few things before it. They are coming though.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Del27 New Member

So what will happen for those like myself that aren't able to get into the game due to log in issues? will we just loose the chance to participate in this event?
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This bonus week specifically? The event itself runs until launch at least.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

how long will heroes festival be extended through? at the moment it appears to end monday night/tuesday morning, midnight pst 11/17
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you dreamweaver I am already struggling to get enough Hero coins to buy all those nice things , and with everything else going on it's going to give me a heart attack .
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

dw posted it somewhere i think, extended to 19th nov
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Correct, I haven't made an official change yet since I am waiting to see if we extend it any further but currently its been extended to the 19th.
  15. Jandraligeli Member

How is the push for bonuses to filter through onto Kaladim going?
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thank you so very much dreamweaver
    Breanna likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Still unlikely since this event is expansion related. But possible.
    Breanna likes this.