ToT20 Official Signup

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Misstake, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Misstake Well-Known Member

Linn I really need access to your HoF house to give trustee access to your swapee. The only house I have trustee access too is your Everfrost home set up for the SEHS20. But your swapee would really like to get started on your house.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

November THIRTEENTH, Thirteenth... =8-0

Whew! :D

Hope lives! :)

Uwk
    Misstake and Breanna like this.
  3. Misstake Well-Known Member

If you're doing the T o T swap can you please send mail to DK on your server letting me know if you're done. Just want to make sure we all get done. Or let me know if you need help.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, just out of nosiness...we usually get folks shouting out "Done! :D" on the thread, am I the last still working on it? :-/

Uwk
    who WILL BE DONE, no matter what... :-/
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Still working but I have until 11:59 pm pst on the 13th?
  6. Sennetta Active Member

some of us might need more time due to the launcher issue I cant even get on right now due to it any possibility it can be extended for those who are not able to log in seeing they broke the game again lol
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Misstake Well-Known Member

You have until the 13th at midnight PST but if that is not enough please let me know.
  8. Sennetta Active Member

well there
    s no eta On when the launcer issue will be fixed some of us cant get on until its fixed and they are saying they dont know when it will be fixed so some of us are stuck locked out till then and I tried the exe way of getting in and dont work
  9. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ok I will make sure to let your swapee know. Just make sure to send a message or let me know when you are done =D
  10. Aeval New Member

I'm not quite done with my house, yesterday I kept getting kicked from the game and couldn't always get back on right away and today I can't even get the game to launch fully :( I was decorating with Phersephanie on the Skyfire server for this swap. I did send you an email....I will send you in in game mail as well when I'm able to get on the game. I'm nearly done so I won't need much time once I can get back on :)
  11. Misstake Well-Known Member

Ok.. Yeah the launcher issue is affecting a lot of people. Hopefully you can get back on, but I can always let your swapee know if you need more time.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I will PROBABLY (/knocking_vigorously_on_wood) be done by tonight...barring that, I'll let you know if I anticipate difficulties. :-/

Uwk
  13. Linnlyna Member

Well I am so happy I got both of mine done cause I cannot login so DK please go ahead and let my owners go in my game is finally downloading but from day 1 I found my original disc and am down loading after 30 stright hrs of trying everything else . I had a mad fid and removed the game thinking I would just reload again HA well now it doing but 3 hrs in and only 36 percent downloaded LinnLyna from AB and HoF
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FINALLY!! :D Finished, a wee bit late (better half an hour than 12, I always -- well, often -- say :D), but since my swappee didn't break the door down to take a peek while I was triple-checking stuff (as far as I know, anyway...and it's a good thing I did triple-check, 'cause I'd forgotten some ideas :-/), I think I'm safe 'til the morning. :)

Once it's announced, if my swappee spots something weird, off-kilter, or seemingly missing, please let me know! :D

Uwk
    aka Vdova
    aka Salicio
    Breanna and Misstake like this.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It might be a day or two before I start to video the houses. I slowed down to snail speed at 5 hours to go. Really hard to decorate tired with a cute kitten on one arm sleeping. I am soooo close tho. :rolleyes:
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You have every sympathy from me, love! :D

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Published my house for Salicio, under ToT20 - Sal's Lab n Library by Linnlyna, under Medium homes since it's a 4-room house in Gorowyn on Halls of Fate, and a very cool one at that! Thanks, Linn! :D

And the one that Carpenter Vdova did up (as Sal's surrogate who knows what to do with a saw ;->) has been published, too, under Spooky Party by Vdova TOT20 (Medium homes, 4-room Qeynos) by Kodakrome. :)

Uwk
  18. Sennetta Active Member

ok I can finally get back on as it finally allowed the update download to download I will aim to finishe my home by toight sorry to the person whose home i am doing its only due to the dam launcer issues I could not get on
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Sennetta Active Member

also had trouble logging on here
  20. Aelissa Well-Known Member

My swap was done, but couldn't log in to see if mine was ready. ;) I am, able to sign on now, will look for a note before hopping to the house lol