Heroes' Fest 2020 - It's our Sweet 16!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 6, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's time to celebrate Heroes' Festival!

From Today until November 16, 2020, at 11:59 PM PT, you can join in on commemorating EQ II's 16th birthday at the one and only Heroes' Festival! If you're eager to start celebrating, make your way over to Qeynos or Freeport.

[IMG]

Once you're in town, you'll be able to join in on the fun. Firstly, pay a visit to the band of traveling play-actors in Mischeva’s Clothworks. Each year, this wayfaring group brings the stories of Norrath's past to life. You can also gallivant around Norrath to defeat the clothwork bosses and earn Mischeva’s Tribute, which you can spend on items from the festival merchants!
    Wondering what new things are in store this year? For starters, new Heroes’ Festival items are available from the event merchants in in Freeport and Qeynos. Use your Tokens of Heroism to purchase decorative items!
    • New features for '20
      • Live servers:
        • Find Laral Spenler in Antonica to embark on 3 new Overseer quests, and gain 1 new Overseer Agent! Check out the quest titles below for just a small taste!
          • Winged Troubles - The Alivan Connection
          • Winged Troubles - Tracking Droag
          • Winged Troubles - Scaleborn Sorcery
        • 13 new items available on the Heroes' Festival merchant, including a new mount.
          • Festival items sold by a Heroes' Festival merchant in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District for Token of Heroism:
            • Bottle of Zin Festival
            • Bottle of Celebration Blanc
            • A Relentless Iksar
            • Map of The Commonlands
            • Heroes' Regal Festival Canopy
            • Heroes' Grand Festival Canopy
          • Mischeva Event items sold by a Heroes' Festival merchant in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District for Mischeva's Tribute:
            • Peytral Barded Cavalry Palomino
            • Combine Might of Freeport
            • Combine Might of Gorowyn
            • Combine Devotion of Neriak
            • Combine Devotion of New Halas
            • Combine Prowess of Kelethin
            • Combine Insight of Qeynos
      • TLE server - Kaladim:
          • The event is active, with the following exceptions (due to expansion availability):
            • Mischeva's Clothworks:
              • Roehn Theer (Requires The Stonebrunt Highlands)
              • Baelon (Requires Eidolon Jungle)

[IMG]

And as always, all of your favorite quests, achievements, and collections from previous Heroes' Festivals have returned. For more information, you can read up on the EQ2 Wiki.

We can't wait to celebrate another wonderful anniversary with you all and may have even more exciting things to share! Happy 16 years and here is to many more!
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Happy Sweet 16!
  3. Kari Well-Known Member

Those canopies look really nice!
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

Happy birithday Everquest 2... You can officially be licensed to steer the dragon ;)
  5. Marae Well-Known Member

Here's to many, many more years of EQ2. This game has been a lifesaver during these difficult times - and I don't say that lightly. Thank you to Dreamweaver, the devs, and this community for being something positive in my life. I really am going to enjoy this festival. :)
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We've been waiting for that!
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

LOVE the Grand Festival Canopies!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the work you did to give us the best game ever , even if there are sometimes problems and have a happy birthday everybody .
    And to Rivervale happy first birthday .
    And may we all age together to level 200 .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. docdante Member

I like the Festival, but can we have some new puppets...like the Horseman they could grow in power and might, maybe drop new loot....
    ty
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Not this year, but I know it's on the list.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Because of the issues the last few days we have extended Heroes' Festival 2020 until November 19th at 11:59 PM PST.
  12. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

dreamweaver THANKS for extending the Heroes Festival until November 19th and I am DELIGHTED to be back ingame!!! My hubby told me when the cat woke me up early that he was downloading a big EQ2 update, so I said that I'd better too. When I ran the game absolutely astonishingly I found my Barbarian Berzerker Alchemist Thundara Grymm INGAME! So happy and excited am I! I am somewhat afraid to switch from her to another character in case there may be some snafu and even afraid to close her game down for fear of that 99% Loading Hang Monster taking over next time I try to enter SO I am just going to keep Thundara's game running and my computer on until I feel it will be safe to turn it off. So Thundie alone will be exploring for the Clothworks Players in Antonica, Commonlands, Kylong Plains, Eidelon Jungle and Stonebrunt Highlands. That's OK because she can tell the other 17 gals on Skyfire Server all the ins and outs of the Heroes Festival. Maybe share prized with them? But NO that's not a Berzerker way to share. Share? Wat Dat?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Aylea Member

Thank you so much for extending the festival! Hopefully I'll be able to log in by then. =)
  14. Aylea Member

Ack I just read the post before mine and hopefully mine will work too!
  15. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Love the canopies and banners and I've really been needing a green horse.
  16. Scottiekeith New Member

I am finally back!! LoL