24 hours of House Tours for Extra Life

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale - Malisca (WL)
    Decorator: Malisca
    Owner: Malisca
    Server: Rivervale
    Address: Everfrost Summer Home, South Qeynos
    Category: Large Homes
    Event: Happy Birthday Rivervale

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale~Lake(WL)
    Decorator: Lake
    Owner: Lake
    Address: Aerie Amree, Kelethin

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale~Bay(WL)
    Decorator: Bay
    Owner: Baythovenn
    Address: Manors of Erollisi, New Halas

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale~WL
    Decorator: Merellee
    Owner: Merellee
    Address: Manors of Erollisi, New Halas

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale-Ebonyrose (WL)
    Decorator: Ebonyrose
    Owner: Ebonyrose
    Address: The Baubbleshire, South Freeport
    Category: Massive Homes

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you for your generous donations! You donated even more than my goal. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I am crying and shaking because your donation means so much to me. My brother was in and out of hospital when I was growing up. So I know how important this charity is to little ones. My family could not afford his bills so could not be adopted. I was in a dark place past 2 years so the love you all have shown me makes me feel like I have a purpose in life again. I love you all!

<3 Oaky :D (ignore the green...I am smiling so much my teeth are showing)
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale~Layaf (WL)
    Decorator: Layaf
    Owner: Layaf
    Address: Relic Tinker, South Freeport

Title: Happy Birthday Rivervale-Deku (WL)
    Decorator: Deku
    Owner: Yato
    Address: Mistmoore Crags Estate, South Qeynos

Title: Happy Birthday Ran I ran to an ocean
    Decorator: Rustorm
    Owner: Rustorm
    Address: Sanctus Seru Promenade

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rushd like this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Done filming 24 hours of house tours!!! Even went over a tiny bit. All the houses were so amazing!!! Thank you again for all the donations!!!!!!!!!! Even went over by $10 dollars!!!

I tried to finish up the Happy Birthday Rivervale houses yesterday and get all videos uploaded but RL got into way. I am now starting to upload all the videos (sorry for the big pile up of them).

My family and I really want to say Thank you again for donations. I normally would not allow my picture on the web but here is a picture of my brother Brandon and me (our first Christmas together). I am sure he was looking down on me and giving me the vrooom vroooom he did with hands when he was really happy.

[IMG]
  5. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

Nice, Ocarinah! hope mine placed somewhere on the list not first but hopefully not dead last... it was happy birthday, Ran. I ran to an ocean on rivervale server. I didn't use any comma or period but at the end of the sentence though?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

When I do event houses, I look at small homes and do all the houses in order of leaderboards. Then I go to Medium homes and do in order of leaderboards, etc. I even sometimes check Hall of Fame if I am running behind on videos. I do like to do the servers in different orders so people don't feel like I am giving priority to my home server (AB). I am not a judge, just a videographer.

I am very sorry. I looked at your house but didn't look like it was part of (WL) event. The naming was off which was supposed to be Happy Birthday Rivervale Name (WL) but you used Happy Birthday Ran I ran to an Ocean. Plus, I also looked at the item count which was 4. Since there was a low item count and named differently I decided not to video. I did vote on your house. In the last post that has video links, I will place your house details and the pic of your decorated home (with all 4 items in the shot along with the text the house actor said in my chat window. I have switched back to normal 4k mode because I thought I was done. If you had your heart set on a video, I can do so tomorrow.
  7. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

Yes I finish it and maybe you can see it next year for the 2nd birthday of rivervale :)... it was just the with three voting booths.. nothing to see really glad you didn't :) actually Ocarinah!
  8. Uzumele New Member

“Title: Manor of Uzu
    Decorator: ???
    Owner: Uzumele
    Server: Maj'Dul
    Address: Vale of Halfpint Delight, South Qeynos
    Category: Medium Homes”

Thank you so much for visiting my home! I just found this video on YouTube today and came looking for you so I could say thank you. <3 I spend a lot of time tearing down and rebuilding sections of that house. You can see one wing is unfinished in the video. The rooms are empty and it’s missing a pillar LOL. Also I think there is a hidden basement that you didn’t get to see. Hopefully if you have time some day you can go see the spooky basement.

The player-made books that you found were written by my son when he was about 13 and he used to be in my guild. I’m the guild leader and I’m the only one left from the original 2005 members.

Anyway one again thanks for your kind words. I enjoyed checking out some of your other videos, too. :)
  9. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Oaky this is amazing!