Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Momo Well-Known Member

I realize I'm very late to this, so I only wanted to support things I've seen so far:
    Yes, please pretty please let us choose if we want to wear male or female ensemble stuffs ourselves! Its a, well, rather not-so-good feeling with playing a female character to be forced into skirts (though I understand that the slightly slutty look is due to some animation restriction or clipping issues with the legs). But it feels so medieval not to be allowed trousers ;) Or the other way around, I feel this kind of restriction is rather outdated.

The other thing I read and am missing too is shorts (and short shirts), for summer and deserts and ocean diving and such.

Plus, I wanted to kindly thank you for asking us!!
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are still a lot of looks for female toons that don't include skirts, aside from the various armors. I intermittently stand at the broker, and especially now that we have the Wardrobe (which allows you to put ANY visible gear on as appearance wear, regardless of class or level), I page through ALL the armor available for each slot, working until I have just the right look for each character.

Recently, here's what my warlock's been rocking. Not slutty, even with the bare midriff, but still sexy in the tight jeans and boots! (What can I say, I'm a Texas girl!)
    [IMG]
    Geroblue, Breanna and Tierisch like this.
  3. Momo Well-Known Member

I am of course aware that there are other options and definitely non of my females wears skirts.
    But the pure existence of gender restricted clothing irks me, is that so incomprehensible? And it really does limit the options on civilian clothing, wich is most affected by this.
    Carynn, Geroblue and Tierisch like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Unfortunately it isn't as easy as throwing a switch and all the outfits will fit on everyone. One of the artists would have to go through and fit outfits to every race and that would be months of work for one person. Maybe newer outfits going forward can keep in mind what you are looking for,
    Carynn, Breanna, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the funniest thing is , to put sexy women's outfits on to house actors that's the best way to get your Track queen on the road .
    you can put tight shoulder free leather outfits onto male actors and hoo hooh hot stuff . fans herself
    Well I know those are not dresses ( even if they look like it ) but robs , but I always thought it to be strange to see big manly guys wear dresses .
    Breanna and Tierisch like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have another item for the art wish list. I love my pointy "witch hats" on my Warlock... so much so that I even went and got the Wizard varieties to put in my wardrobe so I'd have more color options.

But I'd like to see more of the Class Hats match some of the spiffier armor we have these days. I just got my breastplate from Sol Eye Heroic, and along the way picked up some matching legs, so I'd LOVE to have a witch hat that matches it, for example!

[IMG]
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK I've gone through ten pages and whittled the list down to things that are maybe possible to do. (No promises on any of these!)
    Forum Art Requests

Appearance
    Valkyrie armor
    Bone armor
    Class Circlet Helms
    Shorter pants
    Battle damaged armor
    Mithaniel Marr helmet and armor
    More scarf face covering
    Prismatic Rainbow Changing Armor
    Samurai block Sandals
    Erolllisi’s outfit
    Recolored BoL raid armor

Illusions
    More mummy illusions
    Mummified/wrapped Anaz Mal gnoll illusion
    Shissar illusion
    Siren illusion
    Lamia illusion
    Wraith illusion
    Evil Eye Illusion
    Valkyrie illusion

Female Drachnid illusion
    Weapons
    More scythes

Plushies
    necromech gazer plushie
    Erollisi Marr
    Innoruuk
    Bertoxulous
    Brell Serilis
    Bristlebane
    Rallos Zek
    Quelious
    Cazic Thule
    Terris Thule
    Morrel Thule
    Varig Ro
    Saryrn
    Lanys T'Vyl
    Karana
    The Tribunal
    Fennin Ro
    Xegony
    the Rathe Council
    Tarew Marr

House Building/House items
    Maj'dul npcs as house plushies or house actors
    Kander Skeleton house item
    LoN card artwork turned into paintings
    red brick building blocks and tiles, that same red brick that's all over Qeynos
    building blocks to match the sandstone effect in the custom options of Freeport houses
    More trap doors for houses
    More secret doors for houses
    Pools from the Living Tombs as a house item
    The Anashti Sul painting in the Fountain of Life as a house item
    stacks of metal ingots, perhaps in steel, copper, and gold

Mounts
    Wings on old horse mounts
    Geroblue, Jinksie, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

your a gem ttobey :)
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  9. floofloobunny Active Member

Ttobey, please dont forget the female drachnid as an illusion. Also siamese cat textures for kerrans or vah shir
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The coloring for a gray siamese cat is already there on Vah Shir.
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You missed one fairly easy appearance request. We have cloth forearm armor that 's just cuffs, pretty much a wrist bracelet. Reskin that model to be metallic in gold and silver,maybe even do one or two with a gemmed appearance, and voilá! You have another pretty bit of bling. I'd like to have wrist jewelry to match all the upper-arm jewelry/shoulders-slot items in the Marketplace.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

First round edit from designers. Valkyrie armor and illusion was cut. The armor would require a custom set build across all races, and the illusion wouldn't be able to ride mounts. Shissar illusion is also cut. The rest all are on a list of do-able.
    Sigrdrifa, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I added these.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

And it just got cut Sorry.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Samurai Sandals also cut, would require new animations.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Obano Well-Known Member

Could you ask about the classic Brawler Gis or did they already get cut?

[IMG][IMG]
    Breanna likes this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Those are cut, but something new is on the way that will look better than those.
    Tierisch, Carynn, Sigrdrifa and 3 others like this.
  18. Nazy Well-Known Member

Are you able to make doors in zones like the Obelisk of Lost Souls open faster?
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's a code thing. So I doubt it.
    Nazy and Breanna like this.
  20. Xavion Well-Known Member

one thing id love to see added is that cool weird power up state you do when you enter a solo zone and get the fount buff if we could get that as a emote/gesture and maybe the one from the statue buff from kunakr acending statue that animation as a emote also would be awesome for rp purposes