Gear Up, Level Up 2020 is almost here!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

I don't think that's what was meant.

The fact is that it is difficult for small guilds with few members to level their guild significantly.

Take me, I have a guild all by myself, all other members that once existed don't play anymore.

My personal guild status is approximately 780,127,983, so I should have the highest active personal guild status worldwide. Even so, my guild is only level 188.3.

Other guilds have 200 to 400 or more active and inactive members - most of them have anywhere from 1.000.000 to 20.000.000 personal guild status. But this guilds are guild level 300.

Raiding is clearly just one way to get status, but it's a significant one.

The fairness falls by the wayside, the leveling of the guilds should be linked to the number of members. It should be like that, that if you kick members from the guild or they leave, these members take their status with them. Then the status is not earned by the guild, it earned by the guild member.

I have seen for myself how people, through betrayal, made themselves the sole leader and kicked all other members and leaders out of the guild. That is why I have my own guild, with a few members and now only with me. I lost one time about 63,500,000 and an other time about 22,500,000 personal guild status through this. If it was linked to my character my guild was higher in level and the betrayer guilds was lower.

It works, but there has to be a difference in leveling a guild, whether there are only the minimum 6 necessary for the foundation or several hundred players who do not have to do anything to level the guild, as the status is in their lap by itself falls. Because every single one hardly has to do anything due to the number of players.

Therefore it is of course advantageous for guilds with few members if there are double status and guild double status days. Because then the collected status items from exactly the boxes you mentioned bring a lot more, because these are influenced by the server bonuses.
  2. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Yes you are right.

But only the "Double guild and personal" event is realy meaningfull for selling the saved status items, for leveling guilds.
  3. Luziana Member

With Server maintance (4pm CET - 6pm CET) plus the other maintance (6pm CET - 9pm CET) during Euro prime time, we players from Thurgadin will miss one day bonus eth coins.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Last time they did this, everyone in my guild turned up on time for raid, so I don't think it totally prevents login.

And ethereals are linked to weekly quests, not daily.
  5. Chris Thompson Active Member

Do those clicky status items (like the indicolite ingot) give Guild Status as well?
    Thanks

6. Dude Well-Known Member

In addition to what each member gets, guilds get an equivalent of 10% of all status earned by members.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

and those cobalt clicky status items get doubled if there's a double status server event
    Breanna likes this.