Server Maintenance - October 20, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by jgolenbo, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Remma New Member

So UK player here, we've got a downtime from 15:00 GMT till 22:00 GMT - that sucks!

Anyone recommend any decent films on Netflix? :)
    ianiention, Breanna, Madiya and 2 others like this.
  2. Xenogenetic420 New Member

I don't have a netflix, but if it's available, Enemy at the Gates is an amazing war movie. Hammer of the Gods is sent back in the Viking era also, and is an amazing movie!!
    Breanna, dreamweaver and Efenia like this.
  3. Efenia New Member

well, i stop trying to login yet:)
  4. Rass New Member

Servers should be up now right?
  5. Xenogenetic420 New Member

No, they ran into issues and it got set back another 3 hours or so. :)
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

was extended to 7 hours
  7. Rass New Member

8. Romulus Member

There's a new series of Star Trek Discovery if you watched the start of that.. Been playing till 3AM for the last couple of weeks.. This delay will actually do me good, maybe I can actually go to bed at a reasonable time
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Evilgracie Member

Let him go... I think most of us here value our gaming community and welcome positivity. Maintenance is a necessary activity to keep things running and secure.
  10. docdante Member

No sleep till Norrath!
    7 hours su**.....
  11. Bombs New Member

What we looking at now guys eta 21:00 UK?
  12. Strings Well-Known Member

4 hours? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I might have to accomplish things around the house (bursts into uncontrollable tears)
    Nazy likes this.
  13. Remma New Member

Caught up on that last week thanks, dang weekly updates! Ohh it's good though

Oooh new unsolved mysteries that'll do!
  14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Enquirer and docdante like this.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah I posted that in this thread first as well. Also it was extended until 2 PM at 10 AM.
    Breanna, Kanissa and Kuulei like this.
  16. Kanissa New Member

2 PM PDT is 22:00 BST (UK time). Unfortunately that's my bedtime, so, no EQ2 for me today! :(
    Efenia likes this.
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

no 22:00 uk
  18. Efenia New Member

same here Kanissa.
  19. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Guess I will finish up my xmas shopping and maybe start filling out my cards.. :p
    Breanna, Nazy and dreamweaver like this.
  20. Miauler Active Member

Well, seems like the operators have hit that 1% boundary of merry screaming terror as the rollback/fix in flight comes into play and everyone there sweats a little bit.
    I'll be cheering them on from afar, and wishing them well.. Thanks for the update Dreamweaver; now that you have this after your relax, methinks it's time to book your next relax to recuperate, 'eh? :)
    Nazy and dreamweaver like this.