Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's a statue behind me, you get it for completing all the Kunark Ascending raidmobs flawlessly and.. maybe also shorthanded? It gives a buff. The equivalent item from PoP is a purple banner with a better buff, and not nearly so impressive.

I do wish the bird scaled down to about half its present size, though. This is as small as it gets.
    Griffon Lady, Cassta and Geroblue like this.
  2. Bluhr Member

Excellent! What are their names?

Knuckles basically use the fighter Fist Only mechanic as far as I can tell. If you take the weapons out of any characters hands, and ask them to melee, you get the same animations.
  3. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I wanted a snake from PoF badly for my baby BL, and after I couldn't tame it, I looked at petopia and there seem to be no snakes.. I did try a few more snakes around but no go.
    I would love to see some tamable cobras or something. It's not like the game doesn't have snakes or snake like beings in all forms and sizes.. So mechanically it should be doable?
    Cassta and Mercychalice like this.
  4. Obano Well-Known Member

I am surprised they never put a legitimate bikini in the game considering it has been part of the marketing forever.

[IMG]
    Cassta and Tierisch like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I've worn Norrath bikinis. They are very unflattering.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

T M I now there is a visual I won't be able to get rid of.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, yes, the idea is to not visualize.
  8. Xavion Well-Known Member

please add a clickable table that flips over so i can flip a table maybe make it have stuff on it then when it flips over it spew some particles of cups and plates XD
  9. Obano Well-Known Member

Here is something that disappeared a long time ago: the original castaway rags. Some NPCs still have it but hasn't been available for players since 2005.

[IMG]
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That guy wants real toes for Christmas.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol ttobey wearing a bikini
    Cassta, Tierisch and Breanna like this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Once we ship expansion, I'll try to weed through here for useable ideas and send to the appropriate people.
    Cassta, Tierisch, Geroblue and 5 others like this.
  13. Nazy Well-Known Member

Can you make doors in places like the Obelisk of Lost Souls open faster please? And could you also make them clickable while they're closing so you don't have to wait for the door to completely close before opening it again. That would be great.
    Cassta and Triad like this.
  14. Exotwo Member

Ttobey is not the coder guy. go ask Gninja
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's fairly easy to spot all the BoL harvest nodes except for Lunar Berry Bushes. Could the bushes be made bigger, or use a bush representation with bigger leaves or something? Root nodes are easily visible due to their large leaves
    Argosunited, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This one should probably be bugged as no designers or coders are going to see it here.
    Cassta, Breanna and Tierisch like this.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I had it in the Bug forum and they told me it didn't belong there.
    Argosunited, Cassta, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK I will try to find out.
    Cassta, Breanna, Tierisch and 2 others like this.
  19. Tierisch Well-Known Member

You are Hilarious :)
  20. Altho Well-Known Member