Lava Forged, AB recruiting friendly folk

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittybock, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

Sorry...no one in the guild speaks Russian, :)
  2. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

he even russian doesn't speak (i couldn't identify this language)
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

I used a Google translator for his post. Google said "Russian"...but I can't verify beyond that. The post was supposedly asking if something was there for everyone...as best I can tell.
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

google goofy.. KэTTэК wished everyone good, and for rest i would not say that it's said in russian. wondering what he wanted?
    ed: it looks like he wants to join any guild, no matter what server it's. he just wants to be with company to have fun. if i were you, i would accepted him to see what he will do :)
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Well, if he sends us a tell in game, we can get him an invite ;)
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Returning to Norrath, after a long hiatus? Played EQ2 for years, but never had a chance to raid? We need to chat. :)

Lava Forged and Lunar Forged Alliance--AB Server--have openings on our raid teams! Along with the established weekend AM raid team, we've recently introduced a weeknight raid team: Darkside, as well as a Monday/ Weds night PuG raid, to intro new folks to raiding, or help them catch up.

We are casual, but professional, so some legwork is required to make your toon raid ready.

LF's established Sunday AM raid force: This is our weekend Raid team which has been running since January, working on progression, moving toward the new GU raids.
    Will be returning to the addition of some Saturdays, as well
    We currently form-up at 11AM EST/ 10 AM CST Sundays.
    We do have some openings, but toons should be well-geared.
    Raid Lead: @Kitty

LF's evening raid force, Darkside: The Darkside raid team also requires a higher standard of stats and gear. Currently working on Progression, SE and PoW.
    Raids Sun/Tues/Thurs. Form-up starts at 8PM EST/ 7PM CST
    Raid Lead: @Kitarion

LF Monday Night Madness: This is the Lunar Forged MNM raid team to help folks get on the right path.
    Wednesday nights will be added to schedule.
    Monday night 8PM EST / 7CST
    Raid Lead: @Alexicxx

For info on any of our teams, please contact: @Kitty or Kittaene in-game